Friday, August 8, 2008

Freestyle

[parental advisory-Explicit Content-18 above]

I 'll die for my people if u'll pop em in ur hood- i 'll buy guns for my nigga

if punches an't no good. Here goes loyalty, code, respect like it should- u 'll

call it clown ass rap but its brotherhood. It won't say about me but u'll know what

it means-i be behind da sun and u'll remember styles green. I am in da mood so feel

da groove, im writing down some punch lines-strap up, be ready cause this will pass

up ur tough times. You 'll see, its under ur nose if it goes over ur head-u gota sniff

it right to know its what u already had. Resentment makes you bleed and you wish,

it shouln't be red- and when you like dat pain, your already dead. See, I m a rare individual,

one like biblical- i m not cocky, i am humbled, i am no rookie when i am rumbled.

No body is like me and i am like no other- in my hood i m a king and in ur hood i am ur brother.

I can see what's in ur eyes n i can smack u by ur lies- its a ghost in me homey so be afraid,

cause he can bust up all ur tries. I grow grass in my garden n i got weed in my bed- there is

smoke in my room and a' AK to shoot da dead. I stay in my own company, i follow my own steps-

life is journey to da grave n a reason to fill da gaps. Da snakes don't come when da grass is

lay- as soon it grows they come searching for their prey. Some people are like snakes so i keep

da grass cut-so when i see em comin i can heat the ass up.

I don't go fishing in a pond when da ocean lies ahead- too much an't never enough when there's a

black hole in ur head. So be my hustler if ur weak, i would make u sting deep- they pop one and

we'll hit two so u never gonna weep. My name is Reen, i'm morphine and there's nothin that

i an't seen- i can write what you can't think, i got DJ in my team. Spade is the man who goes

home stretch when he can- ya don't f**k with him cause he can make your balz tan. All da other

nigga's are yonkers, we come from da oldstreets. We are underground strangers and they are f*****n with some old beats. Yo nigga got balz so u bringing da heat here- now nigga try to pee i m'a

blast you right there. Snakes in da garden, spiders in da bed- heat in da pond and da b******

dat are dead. Some shit goes heavy, some shit drops low- if i get Alzheimer's, i still won't

let you go. If my nigga talks about me, he lays da shit straight- if he talks behind my back,

he puts his p**** on stake. If he raps about my homeboys then his digging up his grave- since

his piss tools an't heavy, take a leak and be brave.I don't kill for my

living, i don't live so it flows- ya know there an't no difference between b****** and h***.

If my nigga gota pay you, i'll pay da double sums- If ya shout on my nigger, i would lay you da guns. I am light-years ahead of u, if u dont know then run- don't bitch aroung my way cause if i wrote some about u, ur life 'll be done. U think i am resting from my beat down, i am just building the heat now-

U think u got stuff so u crack jokes; I make jokes that crake the lobe folks.

Put me in any test and i am gonna pass yo, ya might laugh and i ma smash ur jaw yo.

I be in my dark alley waiting if ya can pass yo, in the end i ma always have the last laugh yo.

I work like a pro, i ma hitman whose magazine never goes low.

If u lie once i ma let u lie twice, third time u get f***** when i ma melt the ice.

I ma winning now and i ma keep on winning, cheating an’t a style so I’ll keep on pining.

I am defending a team that depends on me like i depend on em,

If it wasn’t for the flow it probably would have been another den.

Its a graceless kinda war and the injuries are always tight,

Like a nigga ride on a ride that leads to another dead night.

I don’t smoke a leaf, hell i smoke the whole damn trees,

Like i don’t hit 1, i wipe out the whole damn streets.

I am not like a nigga who can hush his way back,

I ma nigga who does it and they say 'who did that'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger