Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Swag


First things first, when ya can’t answer me, D it only makes things worse

Last time low, like I give a F to self, ya I be gunning dough

Life is not always fear, I use to not give a f***, swear!

Now it’s like screw it if it’s wrong or right, I ma do it if it’s loose or tight

Nothing but realness, at least I’m not fake so it’s gunning my stillness

I wanna think about it after ya hear it

not throw a word back but wipe out and clear it

my swag is chilling, not a copy it’s like lord is willing

god is chilling, he threw my life at me and made me fulfilling

I’m thankful everyday I’m more manful

Listening to another air, voices striking my ear

Now I’m a true man too playing classics writing like a vendue

I only started and there’s so much to say to all ya

My stories are never complete and they follow no law

To all my brothers and others, ladies in the hood

Dons and kings and ghetto kids shouting like they should

To the ones attached to my god, he my pa

Keep ya heart open cause I’m fill em with my all realness ma

I’m writing my stories, my memories, all my classic

If they touch lives then I’ma respond nastic

I’m just 21 already a man with self made balz arranged for hit

Life’s not about how much ya live it but how much ya can gain from it

I’m not at the top and it ain’t even at the bottom

I’m climbing the latter, my steps are engraved and nothing can knock em

I’m not going down but top only brings ya down

There’s no limit but yeh we should still touch the ground

yeh gota touch the ground homey


To the infants who are about to open their minds

Love forever cause only hate is ya enemy that love finds

To all the kids about to make it

Keep a strong heart and never let troubles break it

To all the ladies in the hood

Spread love for long as all should stay good

For all the hustlers just hustle hard for another yard

You know life’s like a game, gota hit it in the right spot

To all the sisters who keep us real nice

Ya brothers will protect ya and never a sting will sight ya eyes

To all my brothers ya know we walk together

If it’s blood ya need then we’ll hock together

For all the ma’s, my love goes out to all ya

You make us strong we ya payers and we love ya

For my buddies in the hood, ya know we ride together

Our past is our strength and it’ll shine forever

To all those who left before their time

Ya reside in my heart and ya memories are connected with mine

still connected

still breathing

body gone and soul still here

i can still feel it

u still shining here nigga

no one can ever forget u

no matter where u r u'll always be close to my heart

i know u r watching me

i ma make u proud

i ma do the right thing homey

ya swag shines in me

ya memories, comes out in purples

chilling in the wind nigga

everytime the wind blows i can still hear u speak

everytime the blunt rolls i can smell u i can feel u

i can still feel what i should feel

it's my swag homey

yeah!

2 comments:

  1. swag is chilling
    is it dope effect?
    who would believe you have never done it

    ReplyDelete
  2. swag is chilled.....gomez chilling ;)
    nice poetry

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger