Saturday, May 30, 2009

7 Days



Download

Hypnotics!

Drop that joint

29 O5 2000 and 9

I’m a ghetto kid shining in grim

Started with a low dose but now I’m sipping thru dust

Started with just few lines now writing’s my lust

I hate shit frilling this is what I’m feeling at this moment

Kinda quiet through despair but still spiting majestic foment

I’m trouble if ya fall for me you gonna end up crying

You won’t feel a thing, numbness would be lying

Like I’m dying but you won’t know who is trying

Friday 29th like my hope’s just frying

This is my shit, don’t tell me ya envying

Killing myself 7 days just came to know that it ain’t my time

It ain’t, na my time nigga

You don’t know what I think but it’s a mind that just don’t sink

Every minute it keeps grueling, past’s my enemy and future’s not ruling

Listen I’ma tell you a real shit just bounce back if you can’t feel it

Take a stand in ya life, don’t say f*** it if you don’t mean it

Keep ya mind calm and help ya mind stomp

Said words came never be taken back, so why to whomp

Stick a stick and puff till ya done with all ya stuff

Haze out, blaze now, kinda quiet in the ghetto but ya still gota gaze out

what I do is a different kinda thing that time can never chase out

Load some peace and keep ya grip

Don’t f*** things up if ya just wanna rip

Nobody can always stay the same

Quiet or loud is the name of the game

If the femes keep struggling nigga be a man

Take a stand and let em know if you are 9 out of 10

Nobody is perfect but keep ya self next to perfection

When the hate is stronger than love just spread ya affection

Let all know ya unique

cause when they all walk out ya just don’t act like a freak

Mind chase dimes and heart goes above this

Tough life it is but even a thug knows what love is

Rightly speaking I’m confused too

I’m not a saint or a sinner, I can abuse too

When the hate is genuine it’s just hard to be touched

Numb for 7 days so why puff a stick, I ma light my Dutch

Nobody needs nobody said hate can never compare stiffing

Life is in the fast lane and time in your hands can never be gripping

If ya haven’t been through shit then ya rhymes can never be ripping

Life is like wine if you drink to fast then how would you know what is sipping?

yeh

My rhymes are sleeping but mind still awake 7 days and weird thoughts still creeping

Still creeping my nigga

Life’s creepy

Didn’t sleep for 7 days and weird thoughts were dancing in

So my rhymes are just dancing

Even though they don’t mean a thing

7

3 comments:

Powered By Blogger