Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chronic Spit

Its chronic spit, half of it is gonna go over ya head

Try to keep it under the radar cause mind seems dead

It’s not the purple buzzing high but it’s just green’s chronic

If you know what I’m saying then you know it’s demonic


Green piece of paper can’t abolish me
A dollar with my name on it can’t polish me
Slash and stun a heart but ya can’t take away its need
Indeed it’s a need that makes a man’s greed
Stroke of a genius can’t mesmerize me
Like I give a F if you despise me
Devise before you advise me
Devil needs no company cause it breeds ill nature
Me with God’s hand and devils path is literature
All I have is my rhymes and my focal
Way pass ya normal math to a total
And I bring it from the dirt, amps combined with my vocals
Spitting dirt like storm in the air that already shook all the locals
Even when I say none ya’ll still hear me son
Cause my silence screams when it’s half pass done
Life ain’t followed by a rule
Since no one learns like they teach ya in the school
I know crime ain’t rhyme but what's a fool?
I ain’t a crook trying to sound cool
I capitate villains since I’m in bad mood at all times
Yeh I spit poetry but with puzzles in most of my lines
If ya happy with a flow then I breed trouble that’s entirely mine
If ya content then I drip trouble making opposites of what is fine
I can make ya life f***** up since ya dollar can’t face my dime
The only thing that can save you is if god intervene at the right time

Talk about difference between an author and a writer

I talk pain and I live it 24/7 but my blunts keeps it lighter

Chronic Spit

2009 Hypnotics

Reaper's voice

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger