Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Voices 2


Voices[revised version]

lyrics






Yo I thought I would never spit dirt again

I thought I would never write again my nigga

But here im

Back again

Yo my heart's black and mind so stoned and music so cold

If ya make it rain then I be under the weather spiritually sold

Yeh u know what I saying

Yeh my homes

Getting?

Fuck it

Dream about a better day where my nigga’s living in the cribs

Thinking about decency, mind lies in his hips

Sugar charged like ice for water but the weather is cold

Let it swing I got brothers in jail, hexed cursed ya selling, they are sold

Mind mediate in grime every time they preach a new rhyme

Some stay dry for thirst living each day surviving the grime

I took my time, I took a dive in the ocean and all my felonies they went dry

I took a knock by my friends when enemies stood close yeh they couldn’t try

I dropped a seed in my garden and gave birth to the green smoke

Every inch of my whole 9 yards felt a high state that of a conserved broke

So I lived a life and gave it away for a change

Only to know that my life was already a stage

Memory never struggle if it’s buried inside

The burden of change makes anger to bite

I kinda loose every night and then

For a moment of cold buzz when I’m holding my pen

So many sins even hells gate be closed

Soul would clap cause mercy be a word nosed

I would struggle my life cause living is a game

Let us try harder cause we all are living with so much pain

If you drop a dime in the desert don’t expect it to change

Everyone is different like the cold in breeze when heats, when it’s strange!

You know you’re saying it right homey, say that again

I would like a day for my day, another day would come

Till then I be living the hurt, another rush of pain would run

I’m a man with an endless dream
Why we crave for another being
Some knock for a way where the grass is greener
But in the end of it, it’s the same old road for a weaner

Roll some greens and let it touch your lips
Just a puff or two and your words will sink some ships
Let it be and try to load it while it begins to drip
Your world will move around while you keep your grip

I light a purple haze and the smoke rises high
I still hear the voices but I’m just trying to get dry
Thirst staggers in when the wind reaches fumes
I’ll light another one till my voices talk in tunes

Don’t ask me stories nigga, I have none
My state of mind’s purple and my writing’s done

You know I’m living my life like everyday’s the last
so don’t ask me again, what the Fuck about my past?

Not a freak show here homey

pumpin



2 comments:

  1. thts something really grt frm the bck of green's mind.............it is top lvl of freestyle............lyrics as always r too good........realistic n deep...............
    u really r getting better day by day with every new one..........keep writing buddy.....coz u rockkkk!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW
    ya I know what you saying my ghetto prince......!!!!
    ;)
    soooooooooooo hooooooooot
    love the lyrics reen...great job again!!!!!!

    "I dropped a seed in my garden and gave birth to the green smoke

    Every inch of my whole 9 yards felt a high state that of a conserved broke" ...this is deep

    Memory never struggle if it’s buried inside

    The burden of change makes anger to bite..........very true

    I love the whole thing of gospel rap now...freestyle reen :)!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger