Friday, September 11, 2009

Brothers


[ya here?
I'm got you my man
spit ya rhymes
i got the beat
let's go]


more shine is the greed when you shines you need some more
exactly no limit is 100 you can always add and score

[but what's more nigga you can stay humbled and let the fero know
that you can haze but still amaze with a paper, a pencil and burst of ya flow]

yeh nigga! rap is poetry but i acknowledge real life drama

[I know when the spit shines people are paused in coma]

I'm trying to understand the load that life's putting in
and shit to do when the time is gone the sin is in
gota a lot of crap attached to my back
a street pharmacist all my life still getting rugged and attacked
feeding the needs that dripped on a poor mac getting hacked
what the card game fuck is all about the queens and jack
where is the king left out and his soldiers ain't got his back
still a heap of shit cooking back in the hood with a tone that can knock my bones
im still gonna take it as it comes but the question is ...where the fuck they gone?

[I'm still here with ya when ya shine i shine
you and me against the world against the time
who would raise a voice from below is the question
im know the bones out and throw that ass in the ocean
I got ya back]

win or lose nigga but we eventually flop
like a fish out of a pond well there's always a bigger fish so it'll be the shark
like their swords and my hock,
shit's need to sail we gota start from the block

[spirits still here with the blunt still keeping me conscious
i might be dead but I'm with ya and i ma take no nonsense
nigga ya my blood i'll eat ya bullets to heaven
you and me no less, 1 plus 1 equals eleven
you got it right here]

yeh i feel ya when the wind blows and my purple haze compose a shape
ya face still smiling i guess heaven is a blessing still defining ya gaze
and your buddies missing you, some were crap pumped and others are dissin you
i guess the truth is never fare, it's a rare being that would give a fuck to care
you know you're still the one homey

[yeh I know homey
but don't be no emotional being just hustle life and let no notions dream
stay true to ya word and let the corners scream
and when it comes to the bloodsport let no one budge
give a fuck u know you do it right and let lord judge
one life nigga]

I know I know [Don't you fuck it up]
I won't [Straighten your ass]
I got you man [ Straighten up soldier, it's your day, shine in the daylight nigga
you heard it right, you got me, yeh you got me]

I know, I'm ya brother man, we are together
fighting till the end, one blood, right?

[That's right
2009
dedicated to all my brothers
you know I love you
till the end I'll love you
Peace]

2 comments:

  1. FOR BROS ;)

    BUT I SHOULD BE THE BIG DEAD BRO HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. win or lose nigga but we eventually floplike a fish out of a pond well there's always a bigger fish so it'll be the sharklike their swords and my hock

    you and me no less, 1 plus 1 equals eleven

    SUPER!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger