Thursday, August 21, 2008

Confessions


I’m talking about the things that i been thru a long time

And I hope that lord forgives when he knows that its ‘go’ time

All this time I wanted to be still

Shit got grey and made gaps, I couldn’t fill

Holding on in that time that helped my mind with that phase

A corner for a lie and a little hash to blow em haze

I know I use to hurt some, when they heard some

Now my face is in the sun, lord- I want this all be done

I use to be like 'catholic nun', now I bang shots like p90 my gun

Now I’m like the shooting star and I an’t got places to run

I’m born 20 and i woke up now to the woof of a kid

Now I wanna make it good shit, I be cheating death thinking life’s a bid

I’m sort of like in city of gods where I’m screaming “where my rewards”, ‘Wait son’ he say so i ma wait for awards

Death is like a dream but before i sleep I’ll hola back on gods to tell em, give my nigga’s my regards

My blood is been my faith, some been diluted good enough to poison my damn fate

Now the woof is mad, my hold is bad so they don’t want me to hit em straight

Some i trust have always washed it like a wave

I ma hold this weight but i can’t take it to my grave

Don’t lay down ya guns, there’s nothing that heals a heart

Life is a reason to shine out of weakness so I’m not caging em in any doubt

I was cool to em, I was fair but time after time I was robbed to wail the shit I got

Things they did, shit they hit, time after time with a poisonous dart

I don’t wanna run shooting and I don’t want them to pay

Rap’s been dead long since I died that day

I’m still fired and my hammer is still loaded and waiting

I ma grown man and I got my life in my hands like a painting

Only something’s I haven’t done that I can’t do

Don’t is the deal so I’m looking for my corners 2

Pain is hell, some times it’s overwhelming

God trying to talk, the doors are opened and I’m not talking

Everybody hates past and it’s hard to let go

Washing it with a chrome, shit is a fool’s end out from his show

Life is like a roller coaster and no one wants to fail

God is a writer and he can write another tale

Bullets try to elevate when hatters want to hate you

Confessions are the answers when some just debate you

Homes- accept my apologies cause they come straight

I’m back like the seasons to be with ya so shit can be prayed

Shorty getting violent and she can make a little me

She's the only one who wanna talk when I’m crazy

She argues a lot but thank god I’m some to be

She acting like we lonely and she the one who’s holding me

We argue a lot and shit do more

I thank god that I have some to wake up for

She is my Dutch, my Hock, my Gat, she my only hope

If my shit doesn’t work she can provide shelter to dope


2 comments:

  1. Rap's been dead?
    U r a poet...Duh!!Though ur poetry screams the hell outta you..
    Named it perfectly...Confessions...
    Stoic endurance looms large...
    Keep Penning...that's ur mettle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx p..............there 'll be more...for sure

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger