Friday, July 3, 2009

My Chronicles



Yeh

The reaper

It’s the season


Dropped in the mill looking for the diamonds again

Rhyme with the lines that shine light of the darkest pain

Listen to me when I spit with a curve of some different touch

Right or wrong ain’t ya thing so let lord judge

I’m telling you I’m not desperate but I’m just driven

My third eye is crooked but my character is hidden

Ya can’t understand me yes I’m spiritual mutant

I always knew when the past came back and what the loss meant

My sixth sense is always contemplative about the bad willing to stay

Yeh I love to play, life is just seven days that’s how I live it everyday

But the ‘why’ is like ‘if’ like the ‘lie’ is like a ‘tiff’

Ya can’t sniff since truth is so weird like the corrupted whiff

Mind so strong that can’t stop thinking

And pain so deep that poison can’t stop drinking

Fumes so faint that got stuck with the wind

Haze so green that fucks with its sting

Dream or no dreams that ain’t a lessor’s thing

Life is like a book, write ya own story and let the pages swing

So at the end of the day ya still standing toe to toe with the reaper

Telling him that it’s not ya time so ya send him back to the keeper

Life is mysterious sometimes it’s just hard to hold

Something’s are slow the visions can’t mould, still ample cold

Night is time to think, make a wish but not just for dreams

Spirit’s all quiet that walks like the wind with the fire that gleams

Arms stream shells that make the tissue evaporate

Too many dying with the yelps of some absurd fate

Ghosts in their spirits but the angels keep protecting

Can’t live hurting forever then read a story with a happy ending


You know I lie but I like to lie

Thats how I lie cause I like to lie

Chronicles

Spitting some dope shit here nigga

Back in the game for a change


Hot like the lava but chills so fast

With a woof of a milli that kills just to last

Deep like the dungeon, darker than a cave

Protected by puzzles that riddles can’t slave

It’s a mind in the grim that lives off the principles

Works with a shine that defines my interiors

Loads with a whip from a joint to a brick

Depended on haze and the blood’s getting thick

Hock to a gat and shells to a scar

Calm outsides when insides rage war

Deep inside when outsides confuse

Drop 16’s from the barrel with the booze

Life given up is old shit so you can’t abuse

Live by the codes and die with a happy face that learned values

Spit for a reason and heat for none

That’s how some live ya can’t learn

My beliefs are different cause my god is my own

I’m not alone cause I’m just in my zone

I’m all by my lonely but ya think I’m only

Think about the fool whose jewels getting holy

So I’m in love with my blunt whenever I rip a confession

Pain is my melody and rhymes are my obsession

Haze to a blaze I keep it to myself when I spit a solo

I can warm the weather with my calmness still dolo

Homeys rapping a gat waiting to attack

Like I give a fuck since I can bust back straight from a nap

But I keep my corners quiet too many can die If I keep the corners light

Minutes take to a fight ya can’t validate the next day if ya can’t make it thru the night

See it’s my spiritual bad waiting to fly kite

I just wanna make sure that the time is right


You know I’ll fly nigga

Leaving it all behind

You, me, this life, this pain

It’ll all be left behind like memories

Keep me into ya heart and I’ll keep you close to mine

Hurting

Shine

It's the reaper

Chronicles

R double E N

2000 and 10


5 comments:

  1. "Ghosts in their spirits but the angels keep protecting Can’t live hurting forever then read a story with a happy ending"

    "It’s a mind in the grim that lives off the principles Works with a shine that defines my interiors Loads with a whip from a joint to a brick Depended on haze and the blood’s getting thick"

    DAMN

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesm man awesm

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Dreams or no dreams that ain’t a lessor’s thing Life is like a book, write ya own story and let the pages swing"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger