Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Freestyle Acerbation





Yeh
Ready your guns G
My flow is chronic, hypnotic and demonic
Your simple words can’t move my amp sonics
My shit is magnetic, offensive lines truly authentic
Ya can’t blab ya jaw, ya shit is pathetic
Ya talk about ya fleets but I’m from the streets
I see 20 ass hooligans’ like ya, readymade bleeds
I can see inside your calmness, ya shook
Plenty about to pop ya should consult ya rhyme book
This is freestyle no cowardly heart coward shit relation
This is incarceration bringing into freestyle acerbation
I rhyme with the beat; to every word I spit has a reason to fit
I can knock ya off the earth none like ya gat can hit
To every rhyme I spit has 21 reasons to rip
Fuck ya wit, I be pumpin yeyo till ya wimps drip
You don’t know me, there’s no relation
But my next rhyme can be on ya deflation
Calm ya fridges ya midget looking like dick widget
Ya mignon pieces not legit
My jabs will strap ya, handcuff till ya get rough
Leave ya with the body bags to carry ya shit off my turf
You don’t know me ya huffs can’t owe me
If it’s kindness than I’m the opposite, ya can’t show me
I come with a rough past to bust ass, leave ya with the itches
If its plenty shots you fired, I’ll still leave ya with the stitches
Ya bitches can’t judge me, ya snitch figures can’t touch me
Rise above me if not then don’t fuck b, ya can’t love me
I’m lunatic, hypnotic thick resilient fanatic
Plenty looking white boy but not MJ’s genetic
I’m load of shit, pop pop off ya sizzles
Drizzles ya piss tools breezing frizzles
Ya fizzle don’t chisel standing like 90’s diesel
Ya not new, ya the same fag off the boat like a Miami mizzle
It’s about you so what ya reading?
Ya guilty pleading? Na, guilt ridden no friendly greeting
Bitch I would splatter ya shit
Offensive words would just blather ya shit
How you straight rap battling and shit?
Calm down don’t flatter my shit
Ya hammers can’t load that many hits
My lines can leave ya with the fits
One off ya chest and next off ya girl tits
Breaking in bits I got the flow ya know it rips
Bitch

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger