Friday, July 10, 2009

One Night With Hook


Download

[Chorus: Andrea Martin]
I only fuck wit'chu, on two occasions
When I'm drunk, when I'm high
I would be broke, if I would be wit'chu
That is why it's fo' one night

[Reen]

When ya see me nigga I was fighting for ya

Kept the world at distance and I was riding with ya

Hands cold and I was killing and dying for ya

Shit that don’t fly, I was providing for ya

See how you stabbed my back

Ran to ya block and dropped ya gat

Didn’t took me long to figure out the truth

Now you got ya homeys hustling my hood

Riding my fame, burning my name

It’s a shame that ya the bitch that shelled me pain

Ya fucked the code and left me ripped open

I couldn’t believe my ears when ya dropped 9mili’s token

You could ask for my life and I would have called the keeper

To protect ya I could have fucked with the reaper

Nothing could have melt our bond

Eat and bleed singing the same song

Passed you the care that comes and goes

Now I ma pass you my fate so go fuck ya hoes

[Chorus w/ ad libs]

[The Game]
Red bandana in my back pocket, I'm for real,
This ain't a pastel color khaki suit, and I ain't Pharrell.
I don't front about shit I pull my gun up out shit;
And let everythin' fly to keep my son up outta this.
I thought you loved me nigga, talk is cheap;
Remember, the bulletholes in my son's car seat?
My baby momma found four shells, I ain't get
one "Keep your head up", all I got was "Keep it real."
Keep it real my niggaz?
Last year alone I spent one point five mill' on my niggaz!
After the bullshit, I stayed right there;
Took you to award shows, "There go J right there."
"Where?", "Right there!" I had all you niggaz in suits,
Cleaner than a pair of fresh Nike Airs.
I'm supposed to enjoy this shit, but it's quite clear;
The last twelve months been a fuckin' nightmare!

[Chorus w/ ad libs]

[The Game]
This shit worse than arguin with my bitch;
I done been through more ups and downs, than a Impala switch.
Get'cho hand out my pocket nigga, go fish;
I was born by myself so I don't owe y'all shit!
Nigga you tell me, what'chu want me to do;
Drop my son off at home and come bang wit'chu?
Oh, now it's "Fuck Game", nah, nigga, FUCK YOU!
...I put that on my life, matter fact, that's on Piru.
And the reality is, I could die too,
And end up in the cemetery, right beside you.
We can both rot, angels flyin over my head stone,
But the devils inside yo' box.
You wanted my shine so I gave you ice,
Then I gave you a second chance and you played me twice.
Couldn't be a real homeboy to save yo' life...
I shoulda took Dr. Dre's advice.

[Chorus w/ ad libs]

[Outro - Andrea Martin]
Black Wall Street fo' life.
Only fuck with you on two occasions,
When I'm out of my mind, or when I'm high...
I only, fuck with you...

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger