Sunday, January 3, 2010

Ganja Blood














Yo this is some deep stuff
Listen up
Waddup my niggaz?
Feeling so alone as if there is no reality
My spirit so high as if there is no gravity
Illist thoughts striking me as if the world is gonna end
And my mind is getting thoughts that my rhymes can’t pretend
I’m the only one left with ghosts but no souls
And the hunger for a touch would dig another hole
In my heart so fragilely these thoughts can’t be erased
If I’m the king of this world, will my time be phrased?
Will the gods talk to me when I’m in need for advice?
Will my throne let them know that I was born to rise?
Will I be able to judge between good and evil?
Will my greed outlast my deeds to snivel?
I’m cursed by a corrupted tongue and a mind that’s vaguely humane
Will I burst with tears that’ll erupt like flames screaming god’s name?
Will the times be same or will the future wash the stains?
Of my past life, what’s new isn’t what’s in you
Think it thru, life is an interlude to death
Many great men said, sleep is the cousin of death
So my eyes wide open, mind visually separated from my heart
Body surrounded by 7 spirits and they might never depart
I’m in the zone with the fumes of lonesome melodies
Ganja blood giving my thoughts shapeless wisdom, hell I’m free
This is karma’s intent so let the drama begin
From greens to purples, see the fumes fill in
Dilute ya blood with the herbs of peaches and chocolate
Pass another man big blunts and set him straight
The path that he has to walk so just let him locate
Kill the pain, forget the past and let future percolate
So it’s nothing new but another day, love and hate can switch
Ain’t nothing changes, like Nas said, life’s still a bitch
Events rotate in this world of fake love
We all need haters to make us rise above
Bulletins, bullets flying, niggaz dying lying on the curbs
Someone just spreading seeds of greatest natural herbs
One is gone and another will come and take over
Hearts can warm the metal but bodies are still getting colder
Not many wanna survive so it’s the world of real soldiers
It’s the world of new kind, mixed nations and religions
Go search in hole full of shit if you are searching for wisdom
Hit like a Rasta, blunt after blunt, follow the system
Physically feel the gravity working against you
Mentally be free, in a new world where nothing can chase you
Where more than love you need pain; more than rain, you need weed
And you need pain to stay in the game and more greed than what you need
You can’t compare lie with the truth but lies can have many true names
Like high can’t have any comparisons, low can have the same
Ganja blood, that’s the name of the game
2010
R double E N

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger