Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Apologies

Strong a mind words can’t leave

Still a message for ya, those who can’t forgive

If I die today, my spirit just won’t believe

Still my words will spit fire like the rhymes, they all live


50 days hoping for a change of demonist

Thinking if it’s not that, how would it be abolished?

My whole age depends on this

Not a pod to piss in, it’s my day with death to hiss


I wanna light a candle and sleep in an empty grave

Not to die but for life, why is death spirited by its slave

Let my rhymes combine ya

Let hope divine ya


Trouble on the count of 10

Wonders by the blood of pen

Let us write our story

Make them proud, let’s spit glory


Let’s change our soul by the rain of love

Let ya world gaze, take out ya rage and let it curve

Why talk about future, live the day ya present

Why fight about what’s gone, don’t let peace resent


Piece is on a quiet lake

Anger burns with a fake brake

Let my words elevate you

Let ya past troubles not hate you


Give them another chance

Nothing is gone let past mellow once

The sooner you let go you start to live

Every one of us is same so let’s forgive


Still lock yourself and close the door

Spend a time with your mind and ya might just want some more

Fume with the clouds let em hazy on the corners evaporate ya

Then sit and don’t dream, think, don’t let life hate ya


This is my time on the grime with the puff of the cipher

Hazy of the grey turned purples would make me decipher

I’m high in my zone with a tone that can break many bones

Shake ya from inside the spirit of a boarder from the roan


It’s about my apologies and yeh they coming straight again

Oozy on the service but they’ll shallow when I’ll mellow with pain

When I talk shit think about the reason why

Something burns every minute so don’t question when I’m dry


A lot comes out tensely when the heat in the mind is densely

Populated but a lot goes washed up when it’s cursed immensely

Can’t think about hate when love is ya enemy

Willingly ya can’t shake emotions so is what I’m telling me

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger