Sunday, November 15, 2009

Eh Yo


Stilluminati -Joint 4 Rhyme





Eh yo

Guess whose back?

You think I was probably selling crack

Well I guess I’m back

You don’t know where I’m coming from so you don’t know where I been

The places I’m going is probably where it all ends

Some critics got idiot words to shit so they better spit it

I ain’t tripping ya whack juice, I’ma wipe my ass with it

Some shoot big guns with the glass armor that fool

Trying to clip 45 on this kid to steal my old jewel

When I come thru, ain’t no one standing opposite

I'ma walk right thru ya block, like soul outa body, nothing stopping it

Haze swings by, puff or be a welcomed fool

We follow one rule of engagement where the stash rule

It’s says puff it and do it see how the cash rules

Money comes and goes, if you don’t let it rain then ya an asshole

I damage minds for goods, got my laundry done by the kings’ daughter

Bitch was 5’7 a perfect 10, ego spot on but the lesson I taught her

God gave you life but the lessons I can teach you

You be lost in a war and the men I can feed you

Worst cannibal you’ll ever find

Chilled out outside but a mechanical mind

I adapt in a second dogg

My gold plated colt stays empty; I strike with a cold hock

My eagle eye can count the wings of ya bird

Slice all the feathers mid air and smile if ya block heard

You motherfuckers haven’t seen the illist yet

I count wins by the number by which ya bitches dread

See how many hide behind ya back

Are the bitch numbers that are feared dead

Look you in the eye like Mike Tyson do

If you look away, you’ll know that I’ve lyrically murdered you

I come thru when I come near you

Pass on and on, my little kido friend can finish you

You open your mind and ya surroundings will take over

Like a snitch, any raggedy ass would die slower

Shit's all pain when it rains, logically insane but spiritually trained

Smoke purples to slow time cause you know what can an hour gain

I'm negative peroral spitting jewels made of clips and lead

Learning the class taught by the devil and the deepest lesson is death

Motherfucker

3 comments:

Powered By Blogger