Thursday, June 11, 2009

Suicidal [Still Survive]



Download

Lyrics-

[Still somehow I believe we always survive]

Still surviving on past deeds

Body f****** but soul still flying on the needs

Crooked nigga still lying on his weed

Smoked some heavy shit and tears rolling thru his greed

Heart demented but kindness still rented

To some low class faggot and to love resented

Passion is dead

and blood glowing blue telling its in me nigga but just trust ya head

Palms shivering saying you can’t do it again

cause the pain is deep screaming that you ain’t the same

Let me acknowledge, I’m the not the same so let me soul search for knowledge

Dreams are made inside hearts, some learn cunt once so what the f*** is this college?

Yeh I acknowledge, screw ya learned ones

I ma blow it so f*** homage

Ya it’s garbage

You live and learn

F*** dreams you live and earn

A minute makes a difference so never give up hope

It’s like music, like nothing can take away the feel of ur dope

Don’t sell ya world

Love, lust, commitment, f*** these words

Be yourself; love those who love you, the rest all can go to hell

Live life with ya rules and be proud of ya self

dig deep nigga, it's your life, don't f*** it

[Still somehow I believe we always survive]


This is fire honestly, like death of a dynasty

Pretty sure it can inflame so don’t come near me

I’m burning, life is sore and I’m learning

I’m a f*** up and I keep it like that and I don’t think I’m turning

Lessons of any kind can never be so blind

I can drink knowledge but still it wouldn’t change my mind

I’m caged inside I wouldn’t let my emotions divide

There is always a distance that gravity can’t survive

Open your ears let me echo inside

Let me mould my words, these rhymes can’t be denied

I’m suicidal loaded with shrooms but I’m still untitled

Psychedelics in and I’m still so idle

Weed buzzing in and the fumes just rusting dry

But I ain’t stoned yet, I’m just getting high

Xtc can’t really help me I see dead walking

Alive not talking, another shot and my brains are popping

Another one dropping, my hock waiting and my insides are knocking

Blood rushing fast and my situation is shocking

Time is paused and my spirits are sobbing

They know, what? this nigga is about to go

Nothing can stop him now, even if time would slow

Change surprises me every single day

When I walk hell I’m puzzled by the steps I lay

Walking hard I never thought that I’ll be knocking hard

But this is me from negative to positive still rocking hard

Still knocking picture hanged by the gates to lord

As time regresses my god just blesses

Soul progresses and my heart confesses

[Still somehow I believe we always survive]


My purples always strengthen me

Suicidal thoughts have always threaten me

But nothing is more compulsive than my mind

Livin life my way I’ma repulsive kind that even life and death can’t find

I know that it can blow ya mind but screw ya thoughts

My rhymes are my shots, ain’t a crook stuff like the lonely hearts


got the sickest flow and a need

yeh my beat making the amps bleed

smoking the hood nigga

I got the rhymes

shoe polishin

u even know what i mean?

not a cherry picking son

you know what I'm sayin?

I got the real beat nigga

real life over here

screw ya


4 comments:

  1. i like the song but not the words......
    as a confessor i say 'transgression'........kidding lol......luv ya...muah...!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger