Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fuck Life

Let’s rhyme with the burst of some absurd shit

Like 10 Adams chopped off to one Eve’s flip

So when did love incur this

Every other thing isn’t vis

I know that hate ain’t fine but I prefer this

Like a crook dying tries to revert bliss

Let me take you back to the moment of truth

Knock a wood, voodoo be good but still its grim ruth

I have survived a moment of hot freeze

Blood breeze, too much was never enough so shut the fuck please

I never bow still I was on my knees

But it’s the same world they make you look what it sees

Some say I rhyme with the classical ache

Some say I spit fire that makes my sleep stay awake

I do spit rough past to bust ass and bust fast

I don’t spend time to write since I don’t think the shit can last

So it’s my figuration of the word 'life'

'If' is part of it so if I knock once then I’ ma sure knock twice

Waddup

Fuck life and knock twice

Fuck life and hock nice

Fuck life and rock dice

Fuck life and walk wise

You know you right

Fuck life

Let’s rhyme with the burst of some absurd whack

Like 10 crackers chopped off to one nigga’s attack

Haze and hash for health Yo I’m a heart turned black

Stacked with crack loaded with the fumes from a frag

If you don’t get knocked out then it means that ya don’t take a chance

A word from a wise can’t always be legit so it can change ya stance

Let me make ya jolt on some past so you know what about the game

All I did in vain since I only know pain that’s why I’m trying to change

Spitting with the whoosh writing with invisible ink

Making memories from a dead beat pushing many to think

Life is dependent on a point blink that cease up when the hole wink

Underrated bedrock but it’s the truth that can make the oceans sink

Make the clouds to thunder and drizzle fire with a flame

When it rain oh yes it can contain all the hatred with the pain

Life can never know since time can never slow

Past can never allow the future to change so the present could glow

And we never know what is what and what is why

It only takes a minute to die so let’s puff life and get high

Waddup

Fuck life and knock twice

Fuck life and hock nice

Fuck life and rock dice

Fuck life and walk wise

You know you right

Fuck life

Let me burst with the rhymes of some absurd type

fuck life

fuck it nigga

It’s time to grow yeh you know

and if you don’t, try to explore ya head

It’s now or never


3 comments:

  1. wow wow wow
    yo this spit is the best spit ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. man its solid shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. hard to believe it's you
    you sound so perfect!!!!!!!!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger