Thursday, February 25, 2010

Joint 50









Yo

R double E N
Best rule best
These hard times
Let’s do this

Every time every day I listen to the ghost of the ghosts
My spirit screams from darkness yeh my devil knows
Your god knows too, but if you don’t like me yeh fuck you
Take this from the heart man cause I’m doing it for love no money
I’m still here and you still here so why this seems so funny?
Barrel raised up like I’m about to die, reaching to my last days
If I die in front of you then always remember my last gaze
These days you can’t trust a soul, every heart has a hole
Still we don’t learn living each day like we living to earn
Burn baby burn it’s time to turn, don’t get ya head twisted
Don’t try to run
Everyday every way we all get the shit fisted
Nothing going away but nothing to gain
But as the rhymes turn to music, we all begin
Eat, sleep, street, write, rhyme, it’s time to regain
Work on your third eye, we ain’t the same
Work on kicks cause the competition is hard and we all in pain
So where is love and its grace?
It’s replaced by hate and its brace
Let me rephrase where the old days gone?
Why the old pace so slow?
You gota know, move by cause you too alive
Out of blue sky and grey clouds you will survive
This world is you and you’re two eyes nigga
So stay high and stay right before you die nigga
Just feel me [yo feel me dogg]

Contributed in my life’s diary, too many left a line
Real rhymes, good times, blessings from real minds
But reapers eyes, two talks but one lie be the day you die
So don’t cry cause you cry but…. for what?
I got the anger of the damned that will leave ya shut
Teach you, reach you, travel light years just to free you
This mind stays anxious but at the same time its stays in peace
As soon as you try to read it, it’ll freeze
You can’t measure the pain
Comes down like the rain everyday is the same
But still we don’t retire
Life is like a job and god is the boss and he can fire
The element of hurt survives inside the heart and soul
Body can only suffer and the rush of pain has no hold
Sometimes it’s easy to bleed when you’re knocked out
Same thing same laugh, close by like the reaper just walked out
You still alive, wonder why Jesus never took you
You got a purpose to live, so stop living in blues
Gota take this from the mind man
Grown up learning but why still blind man?
Let the words be quiet still spitting good sense
Still deep with the double meaning, real dense
The only formula that works comes without a label
Fit it to ya needs to make yaself comfortable
Real different times real different lines
Where age is just a number experience can’t be compared
Look back to a ghost stare, beware I dare
True you will go throw but sometimes even the best lose
But old jewels are best tools, when used make the best rule

Put your life in a box homey and gift it away right now
Let’s play Russian roulette with a shotgun, bloah
Lives on the line backed up, attacked by loyalty
Surrounded by politics and poverty
But real still spit with the shit that can rip every beat
Music and rhymes thru hard times is what’s called a spit
Even coke and hemp can’t compare its need
Indeed it’s the best when even the best are in need

Yeah this is a spit being polished and looked over, all over again
Damn this really can’t be the end so why get high and still pretend
My words are mysteries, making their own history
Yeah I believe in god, yeah I believe in love, I believe in all
But still, you feel me?
The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
I know you feel me now
R double E N
Joint 50
This ain’t over yet
So Keep bumpin
Over and over again
Get this shit in

Still bumpin
Life in music

5 comments:

  1. The Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

    Not over yet
    so far so good

    ReplyDelete
  2. goddman u r deep reen
    so so sooooooooo deep

    Russian roulette with a shotgun...DAMN

    Out of blue sky and grey clouds you will survive. This world is you and you’re two eyes. So stay high and stay right before you die....Deep

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this comin birthday is special i believe, ur achieving many mile stones... like ur 50 song,its different frm wat i hav heard frm u... its nice...keep it up... n ya the change is most welcome... tc..

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger