Friday, May 15, 2009

My Jigga Boo


Lyrics
----------------

Everybody's sayin the same thing

Askin me to try
So I’m tryin to say about my girl
You don’t have to know who she is
So Just listen
It’s about her and me


She my angel she came from the heaven above
To shine in the dark, gave my hope blessings of love
Can’t believe how she shivers when she touches my soul
Heart to mind she knows how to roll

Makes me smile when she makes that sound of giggle
Her smile is like the rain every once a while it tickle
And my words go, reach out to spirits for testing me
I thank god for spending time making her my destiny

My Jigga Boo in love


I love the way you are the way you love an Escobar
I swear I’ll change anything by the light of your star
You know I say things sometimes, I never meant
God knows if I could switch tables the fights would never end

You kept it together, listening ever night and day
My Jigga Boo, I’ll light a candle and my rhymes will sway
What can’t come out in words is same with violins
Mami I pray that one day this moment is sung in silence

My Jigga Boo

It’s warm when the thought of you is around
Can’t even think wisely, a day if I don’t hear your sound
There’s a man in me that can’t breathe when you set him free
Don’t leave emotional aching cause there’s no such thing as me

I waited for the longer I lived when every second was big
3 words never conquered ya but I waiting for emotions to dig
I can let it out even if every moment is a moment to bleed
But I’m here and ya here and that’s all I need

My Jigga Boo

Every minute of silence passes like a minute a day
And every day with ya passes like a second to say
I wouldn’t wanna give it away
I was gone long back but now I’m wishing to stay

My Jigga Boo

I'm wishing to stay now mami
I be here
peace on a quiet lake for a love, a broken heart, a thug
so many moments with ya
wishing to celebrate
write about ya
finally I thought
i can say some
converted in words you could hear
this is me and you and our life, our story
may it shine like diamonds
I will always be here the way I'm
peace!

5 comments:

  1. slow number is here. .
    hypnotics is changing. .. .. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reen Reen Reen..........(:
    this is the real youuuuuu

    its amazing to read it and i can't even begin to tell you how good it feels knowing that this is written for a girl [mystery]

    hope she reads...... if she exists....
    ;)
    again..amazing words.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Im thinking.......!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur awesum man...awesum...

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger