Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shorty



This one's for u shorty

It started with a feeling plus fantasy

Now that it’s gone, it’s just you and me

We can’t let go and can’t get over it

It was the wildest time but we can’t dive low in it

So what’s the load in it?

We just holding on but what’s my role in it?

When ya soul’s gonna exhibit?

One left the rush and truth and made lies roll and hit

So sure that the fool is in me like I’m a piece of shit

Ya can’t have everything, I’m gone but my heart is a gift

Learn from ya mistakes cause ya dry and high and ya need to shift

Black holes around and ya dropped down, ya need a lift

But I’m gone so gone that you need to spit

Say the truth and don’t curse yaself, be brave and let emotions drip

One time and just for one time, trust to play cool and don’t fuck the wit

I’m gone but my spirit's still here try and feel and keep a grip


Clouds will rain

To wash some pain

Just hold on

Just hold on Shorty

I’m telling you

You gota believe me

Everything’s gonna be ok

This is life, let it mellow


Yeh I remember the times I spend with ya

7 days were the best when I use to sing rhymes with ya

Watching you go to sleep hearing ya shiver when ya breathe

Nothing is still and fast as the moment with ya that just don’t freeze

Baby my love was fragile but it grew with fears

And ya tears would have not made you cry over the years

And time changes when the world stays the same

Some stand waiting and some are gone but I hope u’ll remember my name

Life is a short game so why wait to know that it never rains

Let your free spirit fly ya away so fly away, get loose from the chains

So what matters is nothing but the memories we had

May we cherish the good times and learn from our bad

That’s sad that we just drifted apart and nothing could ever explain

Love gone is never painful than the love lost again, that’s the real pain


Clouds will rain

To wash some pain

Just hold on

Just hold on Shorty

I’m telling you

You gota believe me

Everything’s gonna be ok

This is life let it mellow


Yo Yo

See, it doesn’t matter who comes, takes my place

The one who treats you right can make the clouds to blaze

It ain’t easy to give you what you want shorty, too much is never enough

Sometimes all you need in life is not really love

Word

Shorty!


13 comments:

  1. ur writings amaze me dude...
    its grey.... i cant put u in black or white..its jst grey....but very well put into words...jst amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude d rap is amazing....bt y d fck u gt involve in oders so mch dat u cant bear d pain easily....dude istly think of urslf nd den oders....m saying fck oders...nd d thing is u r alwaz bst....

    ReplyDelete
  3. when my man writes..i only think
    you'll always be the best yo

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Love gone is never painful then the love lost again, that’s the real pain"
    so strong a feeling and yet you laugh.....!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes all you need in life is not really love
    very true!
    you're the best!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn brother damn. . . .
    real feelings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reen....As always, your voice has the charisma to express the feelings hidden in written words....U r one of the uniquely talented ones i have cm across.....and so truely i wish that U show the spark to world more effectively & efficiently with your every bit of creativity...today, tomorw and ever......YOU ROCK...Gud luck & God bless

    ReplyDelete
  8. I open it again and again and then i read it again and again....i almost remember it word by word now Reen.
    Awesome work baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. U getting better wid every new song u writing.....i dnt knw wht comes in your mind tht u r able to write songs bt i knw these feelings r real n every line has got a deep meaning hidden in it...hw u express ur feelings into words is really amazing bro!!!
    hats off to u reen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautifully described situation.
    cheers to new beginning bro . . .if it is a new beginning

    ReplyDelete
  11. too much is never enough
    Sometimes all you need in life is not really love...Learn from ya mistakes cause ya dry and high and ya need to shift

    U alwys say ths to me...awsm lines Reen...
    Ths song is for those who can't understan their love how situation comes n break thier relationship..
    its all abt faith, blv n hope.....
    I wish they undrstn n try to learn frm life..
    may Almighty blss all who r in love n who r out of love..
    Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger