Saturday, August 22, 2009

In Love With The Moula






[Havoc]
Yea I want you baby, I'm glad you here
I'ma take good care of you, I'm gonna put you right there
I ain't letting' you go this time, nah you gonna stay right here
I'ma call you money baby, money

[Verse - Havoc]
It started bout 7 when I realized ya worth
Sold drugs to put you all alone with this purse
Took a backseat, cause family came first
Holes in my sneakers and shirt
I turned 13, now lil' niggaz sellin' coke
50 4 11's yea I copped 'em for them hoes
But you left without warning, I guess it was a lesson
I had you but you showed me no affection
Got withdrawals, took you to the malls
The more I got of you, the more I got spoiled
Now my toes curl, lets have a baby boy or girl
Had you in Switzerland, half across the world
Grew up an investment and you can't be doubled
Came back around when I bubbled
Now I'm in trouble, took the wrong turn
Let my homie borrow you, now he wont pick up his phone

Where you goin' baby where you goin'
Talk about money this is money baby where you goin'
I can hold you baby I can hold you let me hold you

[Chorus - Prodigy -Styles Green - 2X]
The thing about you is you make me smile
You build me up when I go down, you give me strength, you give me power
May no one come between this thing of ours

[Styles Green]
Price rise takes a turn when the love lies
Yesterday makes me strong so what if tomorrow dies
Hope is a strong word that defines vanity
Love ain’t a feeling but it’s just an ability
I’m from the streets so I’m cursed with the bleeds
Greed can only last for a lifetime but soul can’t cheat
It's Stampede when my shots fly with a spit that don’t lie
All I need is a purple high to make the amps dry
I’m immune to the disease that is caused by femes
My eyes scope the changes so I can even read ya dreams
But I’m kissing my heart thinking about a little kid
His eyes were weeping from the pain that couldn’t hid
I acted like a loser but then I rolled that dice
6 on 6 and I never lost again so fuck advice
I’ma make it out of the dark days, life isn’t ruined
Keeping myself crooked I’m live thru shit like I never knew it
So if I have done wrong then let it be wisdom
Cause I have never done it later thinking it was prison
Listen, can I tell my story high?
The angels flying with the smoke yo they left me dry
Shades of the shadows all lewdly blind
Ashes in the ashtray that burned from an age old crime
Forgiveness to the soul of a man by the hand of the god
Just took a touch of the right cold when the rest was hot
To the burner everyday when the stillness is cooking life slowly
And felonies hiding under the flame like the pain under the jazz my homey
What we make is guided by the book and a pencil
It’s not the past that defines your future but the moment drawn thru a stencil
I’m in love with the moula
Only he can judge me
The rest who give a shit
Gota let it be

[Chorus - Prodigy -Styles Green - 2X]
The thing about you is you make me smile
You build me up when I go down, you give me strength, you give me power
May no one come between this thing of ours


[Verse - Prodigy]
You give me sex, you give me gifts
You give me head from every baddest bitch
You make me happy you make me sick
Cause baby you my drug and I need my fix
If I ain't have you how would I live
To get you I'd risk that time in prison
To get you I'd take risks that'd mean death
I'ma love you until the end
Its all about you my precious,
I'd never ignore you for a bitch again
I'd put that on my honest,
Got these other nigga jealous cause you all over me
In public, you be all inside my jeans
Took me all over the planet, places like Europe
Taught me new tricks at them banks out in ???
These niggaz, back in the hood
Could never have you like how I do

[Chorus - Prodigy -Styles Green - 2X]
The thing about you is you make me smile
You build me up when I go down, you give me strength, you give me power
May no one come between this thing of ours

I need you, I need you in my life
stay right here with us
Ain't nothin' over there for you
stay right here with us you in good hands right here

3 comments:

  1. I love the way you mix ;)
    i think now is the right time to try major labels and studios....!!!!
    they will love you
    get in the real deal baby

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome song bro
    and one thing is commendable "pain under jazz"
    very purple verse yo but yeh ..in love with the moula and im sure the moula knows better
    you deserve grandeur bow

    ReplyDelete
  3. its awesome Reen.....
    every single word is amazing ...
    keep it up ....god bless..

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger