Friday, April 2, 2010

Blue Rhymes






Composed and Performed by Reen


yo
Blue Rhymes
Heading to the future
Purples beats
Sparks and flames
Here I go
Get high with million reasons and grow young every season
Buy my feelings are my reasons, light in dark in shades of low, the search for beacon
Why wonder why I spit when I can hit the low with a flow and break it in bits
Standing in the allay of the ghost my own shadow is polishing my kicks
Message from the passer by telling me the reaper just passed my eyes
And it is the devil that guides him and lord who pays him off
He will take ya soul one day and nothing can chase him off
Shades and colors can change but never will change this mind
Similar waves and clouds but mine is another kind
Flows like tsunami and it runs like the cheetah
If you see what I see then there ain’t no need to lead ya

Blue Rhymes

Insides so angry that I can kill the whole world
But why kill all when I can write a line and spark every word
I guess if we go to the past, nobody was born different
We are made by shades of purples that are afferent
Puff of herb is my relief, my principles replacing my belief
It is the same air I breathe that you breathe or else you leave
So get high like the end of the sky, drink till ya mind can fly
Cut like you’re cursed for those who cry till your blood is dry
And I don’t mean you dying to live just cause you got some to prove
Remember that only the negative vibes make the right moves

Blue Rhymes

Living is the reason we die, but we gota play a positive role
Life is a dungeon of learning so why we live in a hole?
I gota think about my blood, how blue is the shade? How angry or calm?
But I pass the curse of my word, my spirit will burn so what is the harm
I believe in demons so they follow me like my shadow
Maybe it’s the killer in me wounded by an arrow
Voices in my head that are dead like the pharaoh
Running on with the bones but no marrow
So what’s the reason for the change of the seasons?
Killing life, if dying is living then maybe it evens

Blue Rhymes

And I haven’t learned from life, I’ve learned from death
The passion and hunger grows for the things you never get
Dreaming is hopeless; learn to hustle hard before you die
Remember it’s not the clouds that’s the end but the end of the sky
Pain can percolate if you start to get love for hurt
You can imagine end of the world with eyes open or shut
But guilt and shame, regret and blame
It’s all part of the game, so you can change or be the same
Love to hurt and lust to stains one day this all will change
Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, body to vapors and vapors to flames
It’s all part of the game nigga
Blue rhymes
Good times
R double E N
2000 and 10

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reen ka toh blog sad gaya...
    heheheh....
    post hi nahi hota kuch...........
    hehehhahahah....
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut Up......
    and carry on with the music...
    i hope you like it ;)
    peace

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger