Friday, October 9, 2009

Life



Download


I'm high nigga
It's purple spit
let it shine

The words just dance and they say that they mean nothin
It’s like life and death just fucking funny
And everybody got shit but it ain’t my negative figure
It’s my vigor that keeps me high nigga
I spell death backwards
Pump shots, death hurts
Bad worlds that spell bad words
From D to R and R to P
I’m the meanest when it comes to D ‘n’ E
And drink till it’s load high
D swiss With da D-boys
Jags and jeez with their D toys
Mafucker I’ma teach you this street life

So it’s life
When you know what you know yeh you know it
High life
If it’s true then it’s true yeh you know it
Dear life



Life’s outa hold, can’t sleep cause all these tears make my heart cold
It’s not only what ya all heard, there are many more stories to be told
It’s impossible to stay the best, my life is stressed
And no rest, eyes pain, body dead and it’s all a soul arrest
I feel a load in my chest when I pass the cemetery
Shit is scary, unnecessary but some say it’s legendary
At times this crime life do shine but can’t find a path yo it’s blind
From A to Z the best beats come from R Double E N
At times the beats are 9 out of 10
The words are hard hits, rhymes are classics
Age old methods but still yeyo chronics


So it’s life
When you know what you know yeh you know it
High life
If it’s true then it’s true yeh you know it
Dear life
Old life


Some love what ya do so they keep ya posters with their dead peers
Homeboys turn you to a star when ya shed lyrics they shed tears
Shit is all love and it’s for love so what comes out resides inside
Hate and love are two things but they are conjoined so what if they coincide
I can’t tell what attracts me to this dirty game
If it’s gold chains thug names or street fame
It ain’t strange yo they all know my name
It’s all love in my block, parties and shit yo it’s all same
It’s life just like a dream so see it ya way
Rest in peace to all those who passed away

Hypnotics 2009
R double E N
Peace out

1 comment:

  1. cool.............

    "Life’s outa hold, can’t sleep cause all these tears make my heart cold
    It’s not only what ya all heard, there are many more stories to be told

    Hate and love are two things but they are conjoined so what if they coincide"

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger