Sunday, April 4, 2010

Diamond or Silvers






Music produced and directed by R double E N
Lyrics



At least there are million ways to die
For I, I’ll rather fly
At least there are million reasons to live for too
For you, I, I’ll rather fight and make it thru
Thru the flames and atomic bombs
My lama calms but osama still lives on
So obama rules on, I hope he rules long

Yeh fuck it
This is for the bitch niggaz you better suck it
I’ll put my barrel in ya mouth so you can’t duck it
10 inch nails in ya guts crucified so my homeys love it
Set up my sterio box in ya hood so you can bump it
And Gandhi said ‘we must be the change we wish to see’
I bet a shot in the head is one man dead and another man free
It’s crazy when you say you can’t change it
But still lazy, liar's crime is the weakness in his rhymes
So why chase dimes, let the money come get you
Do some positive and never let it affect you

Fuck it
This deep shit is still getting deeper
Now I know the difference in angels and the reaper
I get stronger when I’m weaker
Pull a joint up and piss some liquor
Yes I’m your shadow
You wanna do some wrong, remember I do know
What ya doin, I already did yo
Let me teach you my principles with my flow
I come from the land of killers so fuck yo
you know
Yo you and I are not the same
Remember that
Some like diamonds and some carry silvers
You either you or ya’ll be lost in the few
Choose your destiny
You want diamond or silvers?
You want everything small or that one thing big?
It’s now or never
2000 n ten
R double E and N

2 comments:

  1. good one...
    i like ths line...u want evrythng small or one thng big...???????
    nice....

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice lyrics reen.....you my freind ...getting better and better everyday..

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger