Monday, July 6, 2009

What Ya Want

Download

You know you got one life
You wanna do some, put your mind to it
Don’t give up, see the end
At the end you’ll have it in your arms
you preach about it

Something should’a pass
Merk alas shook the past
Motherfucker walk on ya ain’t fast
Life is fast chase a dream or be the past
Nobody gives a fuck if you ain’t the best
The world is light years ahead and ya wanna rest?
Everyday can be ya last so come, rip in a test
Don’t fool ya life when reaper’s ridding ya chest
Standing next to devil making friends with the god
Devil might keep him busy so slip and roll out
Cause ya born to be alone and ya like it this way
None can penetrate ya mind when it’s about to decay
You hold the key to lock inside
Nobody in the whole world can do a thing if you wanna fight
Don’t be afraid cause ya last exhale cannot be ya fate
It might pain if hell is breathing in or you might make in if heavens can’t wait

I know heaven or hell don’t matter much
So what the fuck you want nigga?
Ya keep thinking about some ya don’t know shit about
Or do you?
Ask ya self
Ya crooked ass clown can’t even sleep
Good as dead and alive like nobody reads
It’s time to change
So what you want nigga?
What you want?


Grow ya balz to spit the truth and don’t be a poetry writing faggot
And if ya can’t match the rhythm then ya visions are blind and ya lack it
Load ya shit stack it puff ya sticks and crack it
It’s ya mind and only you know how can you hack it
Don’t depend on words free advice can be heavy too
Who the fuck can decide what the fuck ya need to do
That’s you, patiently, abruptly and occasionally you
That’s spontaneously true
All I need is a gun to fuzz those oozy bullets through your razor chrome
Running ain’t an option but you can count the keys for the locks of your own home.
ya put ur hood up, it’s a first blood war so keep ur brood up
Guns don’t kill no one, man does, like G don't smoke but my pen does.
Sometimes I die, people cry but it ain’t my style so I just get high
Sometimes I fly, people lie but it ain’t my style so I just don’t try.
I wanna go on and hold another level,
I’ve been close to god now I wanna try the devil.
I don't ask, when I don’t care
And when I need what I need, all I do is, stare
I don’t pump my blood when I know it ain't no use
but when I get it by my third eye, hell I blow the fuse.
Don’t see the death in me, I don't miss the dead
I don’t dig graves for the ones who are in my head.
Some have always been special and hell they’ll always be
I don't stop when I start and this is how I always see.
Some say sleep is the cousin of death
So I won't sleep till my last breadth.
So if u wanna know what it takes to slain my head
Sit back, relax and then think cause I am some you just can't get.

Yeh yeh
Don’t be surprised nigga
I know you’re surprised
I’m a mystery yet to be solved
Think about yourself
I’ ma ask you one more time
Ask ya self
What ya want?
Punk ass
Keep pumpin

1 comment:

Powered By Blogger