Sunday, October 18, 2009

Playing God



Download

R double E N
Soul’s 21 and fero just spit lie
I’m old for this; my mind is thick dry
Pulse low, end of show I’m trying to breathe it
Somebody’s dying and I’m trying to feel it
Death isn’t new but life just don’t seem to end
My last battle is a mystery like that of Satan
Who would believe if I make an apostle
Spread love with wings with no kings in a castle
Shock the world by changing the code of money
Tell em who has more time is rich and funny
If I’m playing god I would spit many more rhymes
Change minds so we can bring back lost times
You know the corners ain’t dry in the world that we live in
In a world that we fit in is the world we believe in
You can’t peep me, I consider this shit seriously
Deeply it’s all confusing even outside you can’t beat me
I know about those who been talking from way back
You can’t play that yo this is payback
I know how you always do it trying to advance
But you can’t seem to keep up with time and chance
When I spit lyrically you make it more physically
Let it be clear this is how you made me
Lovin how I got you all crazy
I’m not god cause this is how he made me

If I’m playing god I’ll be playing with the fire
Rain it down there and try to kill every liar
I can’t comprehend what is the meaning of love
If I could I would’ve left the hearts in the heavens above
It don’t matter if blood is red or blue
The one thing that matters is that we all must stay true
And for fame people change fast, that’s a shame
God’s the name so who controls this game?
It’s always the same when it pain
Too many logics, who can I blame?
I’m blind in this world just looking for a frigid curse
And if death battles life, I’ll murder it first
My words are blunts and they strike like panther
Unconditionally married to my anger
Forget this pain; I’m still iron in this humble plain
Shit happens and blame belongs to the part of this brain
As I lay in my bed rhymes to the angels, I shed
Wishing my sins wash out as they bless my head
We all got hate in our heart and it’s time to cleanse it yo
Some want me dead and even if they don’t I can still sense it yo
Love is one thing we all adore that is shit worth dying for
So if you wanna let it go it’s time you start trying hard

If I'm playing god, I would change this world tonight
2000 and 9
R double E N
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger