Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Homage


PARENTAL ADVISORY[E.C] Picture taken by Styles Green. All Rights Reserved.

This is for u Dips..................................................................................!




Brothers code it when they work with shadows of respect

What we do has no reason for them to suspect

Faith is like haze it blows and makes the drift hotter

We focus on a world when blood an’t thicker than water


I was born with a nigga who obsessed me

His spirit left me early but hell it possessed me

Now im just built by the beef he left in

Another bullet, another minute to call it another sin


I an’t got time to day dream

Since I don’t even duck when the weapons are waved in

If the war go loose, I ma slain in,

I ma call the shots hell dips won’t be caged in


2 bro’s in the zone with no one’s allowed

The voices can’t reach us since the teacher’s an’t loud

It’s homage for my buddy for the sneakier to shout

This is our life even if we blow it in bout


Now I think about the days when we blew haze

Puffin it heavy hell we got paid by the guns chase

This is what life was so we lived it nigga

That’s the m************k privilege that we bleed it nigga


Folks question when i wanna quit

What’s the shame in it, not a pain in it?

I understand I was raised on some other shit

Where my soul’s gonna fit, hell comes first next is my wit


This confusion got me frustrated to the point

Waking up 24/7 staying honest with a heavy joint

Im persevering from a long time thinking im gonna lose it

I just wanna tell em, it’s my life and hell I an’t gonna abuse it


Time changes but I an’t gonna spend time walking slow

Time is money ya know but my ghost acting funny though

The streets don’t love u back so I ma thug for my nigga, arm for a gag

My principles are written on a blade and none a f***can test that


People got questions for death; ask my nigga shit he can send it back

If ur day is last hell he can bend it back like the hope for life that he can stack

Honour and respect for the brother who comes first

God knows his place hell it’s like diamonds after dust

1 comment:

  1. hey ma bro....thankz 4 dis....it is too gd...nd m der 4 u evritime wid ma AK-47...wenever u wnt dis teddy boy he is ready to gv hs AK inside odea nigges....mast hai....

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger