Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Stilluminati Joints


Stilluminati -Joint 3 Rhyme



Download



[Lauryn]
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah
Yeah (Yeah)
Yeah yeah

[Reen]
Yo they say I’m peace and you’re the pleasure
But in real I’m the anger that even the guns can’t measure
But you keep me together when I fall off the game, ya there to pressure
When I’m stressed, down and out your one word is leisure
I consider myself blessed, girl you’re my madness suppressed
When I’m out of feel your one word blows my heart out of my chest
I know it’s the best that time can’t test
I got a lot to say but leave the rest
It’s a jealous storm that has taken the whole world
I guess sometimes the egos should die and you gota say those words
You gota have a thing that makes it so easy to love
That thing is you, when I’m down, I can just rise above
Sooner you take me into ya world, nothing really matter
The fragments of my hope can’t elucidate but ya make it better
Yeah!

Chorus: [Lauryn]
They've got so much things to say right now
They've got so much things to say
They've got so much things to say right now
They got so much things to say

[Reen]
My heart chokes every time you repeat that line
Leaving is only a thought that can’t even cross my mind
I close my eyes and my world seems blind
Everywhere it’s just you, it ain’t never hard to find
Ya love is a stamp and my heart has been signed
I guess it ain’t hard to believe that love is less crazy and more blind
My future and ya past was all timed
Well guess we gota wait to see what the future has lined
For you and me baby girl
Goddamn sometimes I see no changes
The world’s a stage and we are in cages
The distance, the drama
I say live now and fuck da karma
Just you and me forever

Chorus: [Lauryn]
They've got so much things to say right now
They've got so much things to say
They've got so much things to say right now
They got so much things to say

[Reen]
It doesn’t take forever to know who the one is
When ya heart pounds faster, it’s just being honest
When you can’t sleep you know every night seems the longest
Like you got nothing to do, look at the sky that was grey, fuck it’s blue
Ain’t a crazy world like this I had ever seen before
Every time I take a good ship to the storm, I’m just thrown back to the shore
They say that its love that’s so protective
My mind and heart is really being nested
You keep the wrong out of my mind, shit’s reasonable
The way this love is, it’s new and they say it’s unconditional
You’ve made me a man who finally has a plan
The things that seemed impossible to do; now I know I can
Do em for you

Chorus: [Lauryn]
They've got so much things to say right now
They've got so much things to say
They've got so much things to say right now
They got so much things to say


Stilluminati -Joint 2 Rhyme




Rolled a blunt smoked some weed and I did lit my world high

Thinking about the hurt that im passing thru even though I can’t cry

Sometimes two things can be incompatible and I’m not lateral

I’m just being lyrical, not living my life waiting for a miracle

And it doesn’t matter, I know letting go is hard but I had to do it

Cuz if I ever loved it, I should just let it go right thru it

The sorta thing about hurt is that it splits in between

Separated wide open like the hands of a clock paused in a death scene

While angels fly, death bring too much honesty at the end of ya last breadth

Reapers riding ya chest still ya in the devil’s path sleeping instead

you spit casually somehow it turns ya whole life into a tragedy

ya think ya got all the problems the world has ever seen

One day in ghetto, see a crack head with a coke deal and daughter who wanna sing

Life is too short to get curious and think, just work and know that you can’t fling

These shells will drop you before that sparkle in ya eyes will blink

Rip ya face drop ya nose right where your cheek bones lay

If the devil is about to arrive then ya blurred vision can’t slay

Sliding on hope is a story to tell but not the truth in life

We still alive cuz the good and bad in life still survives

You know I gota story to tell and life ain’t a history until the blunt lights out

Shit’s a mystery, rich head nigga with a thick resilient mind but shit ain’t free

We are writing two books in life, one for deeds done and other for unpaid sins

To all those who are made up by the loss of other things

I shoot a heart and leave it splattered in the park

Consider me a bad kind, illist of the rookies but a pro in the block

I shoot a gun when it’s empty, killing ain’t my style It’s my empathy

High is living; shells drop when I’m in the mood for ruthless killings

And I see no difference if the body dropped is mine or my enemy

One day comes when we all rise above the blue skies to be judged for our felonies

Like a load in the head I’m knocked by bones of the crying spat

It’s chronic shit, ya don’t know me, im like a cursed meth

Taking lives of the young ones who otherwise don’t wanna die

They cry, pump it high when I freelance they lives

Yo im high and the beat is just out of this world

Every word spits pure magic blood in rhymes and gospels unheard

Yo this is my life, ya can’t compare rap to crap

Poetry is part of life, rap is just truth without a snap

So fuck the free world, you don’t know what runs in this region

Bodies splattered and some fag talks about his religion

So what ya want me to do, hop my guns so I could chase the sun with you?

There ain’t no light, it’s all dark yo, get this shit in ya mind

There’s a way thru every problem, a new door opened is always hard to find

Have you really ever lost a loved one or never understood love till it was really gone?

You may know that this shit resides 24/7 right there in ya mind that’s why they say ‘love is blind’

So if ya strength’s missing, strife hard cause I know that you know that the loss is the hardest

That angel is still hissing while she is kissing; don’t give up hope so live regardless


Stilluminati -Joint 1 Rhyme





Knowing something is the best part of my life, do ya've the right to take it?

Cause it created me, another rebirth is visionary and even god can’t make it

I know I can never be ready to name it to bring it to the world

So who cares if these are my feelings or my words

It goes wounded soon to the tune of the burned blunts fume

If its deep then it’s pure that leaves the hurt without a cure

The rest is just a lure of a body for a soul that can’t allure

My life with you I would have chosen to lead

Instead of that I left you to bleed when ya were in need

While ago I buried something I never wanted for me to do

For me to live now, I can apologize forever to you

Seen you as a gift and a present as a blessing I had

I probably never gonna feel what ya felt

But you dealt with it ya way, heart going strong every single day

I know the nights are cold nowadays when he ain’t there with ya to stay

But that’s just too good to be true that life goes on no matter how many games we play

I can’t say, what would life be if ya not there where ya wish to lay

So it really doesn’t matter if I’m good or bad but I know what I did and the things I’ve said

And if you knew me thick, you’ll be proud to say that I left u with enough memories to resurrect me with




9 comments:

  1. its wierd...u havnt been able to express it clear enough....ur stll confused...clear it with urslf...

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Say' is a fellings..that really describe wat u have now..n wat were u in ur past..somethng n someone in ths makes it awsm song...muxic the lyrics n ofcurse ur feelings...
    wanna ryt somethn but.. yeah u desrve a lot Reen All The bst wd ur work..Keep It Up..
    may Allah Blss Ya...n Increase ur Iman..
    Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u say n i listen..
    wordx r many but somethn is missin
    u teach me how to make realtion
    but em going wrong into ma vision...
    i want nothing but the love within
    heart is broken n soul is stolen...
    evry single time u call me i dont know wat happn

    u say n i listen...

    u said u r anger but em the satisfaction
    sying love u is easy but its hard to get into motion..
    ma words pissing u off still i have ur reflection
    i was not wat i em now..u made ths condition

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah yeah yeah and yeah
    The distance, the drama
    I say live now and fuck da karma
    awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. my shortie said "cool" i think with a "k"

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much love here brother!
    you are simply a rhyme book full of love notes

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger