Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Confusion-2






When the moon shines the clouds turn grey
The time that’s gone an’t gonna tell me to play
Every night and then something keeps my hands up
Some shit left in my head keeps f****** my plans up

The graves don’t talk to u so u stand,
Waiting for the rain to stop so u can raise ur hand
Pass on like the time just to wait for a rhyme
When love can dilute then there an’t a reason to travel time

Time turns slow when the pain is deep
Why my little nigga’s waiting for others to weep
They say time comes for everyone, time is no god
If he still shines on em, his presence would still be a doubt

There is nothing more important than feeding ur seeds
There is nothing more hard to earn this mind’s needs
I go to sleep and my soul cries, na nigga there an’t no lies
I c the world shine every time I c a nigga lose when he tries

Shit is 2 damn crazy so I stack coke and get high
Even if I lose, homey- god knows that I will still try
My mind got empathy for nigga’s that I can’t but my soul reads
Their minds, their thoughts and their heart beats

When my blunt rolls then expect nothing but cold music
When I do it then an’t no options left so ya will choose it
Sometimes i just loose it and never the anger can diffuse it
I abuse it for no reason but to hock, kill a killer to confuse it

I got angels around me so I don’t care about holding tight
If I do some wrong hell I know that they be turning it right
As long as ya be hood lovers, ya’ll get hugs by good mothers
Ya be carried by ur man’s hand and protected by good brothers

A ghetto keeps a sharp hock close enough to cut face
A nigga keeps the gat and the trigger time with no chase
Enemies around, my nigga’s honour by gun blaze
Killing some is just a craze, murda only see’s the purple haze

Leave the front exits open cause i an’t the one sliding out the back door
So many lives I been committed to save still I don’t know but it’s a shit sore
When Im normal I just say it, when im high, ya don’t need none more
Ya can’t play against me cause ya don’t know how much my gat score

An’t an answer when we ask for the questions in this world
Death is part of life like life is part of death and that’s my word
This shit is deep enough to confuse like haze and hash without any fuss
Some fly in the sickest shit and some die but these things are what u don’t discuss












No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger