Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Trife Life


Trife life
early daylight and coke is doping
way more special than the shades of poking
reminiscense of the old times
old minds juggling thru old rhymes
still writing rhymes on the spot
still killing bitch faggots when razor's hot
but I'm not, not god, I'm just a little skiny nigga living for my lotto
4 5 6 just swinging the dice for my shot yo
I'm different swing from a different street
I'm the infamous spitting on a different beat
open ya minds if ya wanna catch me
my legacy is devilish and my memory is patchy
if i don't know you then don't you dare score
I can leave ya busted like the elite famous ex-homes whore
my thoughs are ill nature with a signatured witt
leave ya gustos busted foos F foos hip bows
rip bones when my homes fire stones that are half bricks half cones
leave ya speechless mind open but still reachless
i pitch at a different level, i talk with a differnt devil
i burst a different evil but i live like the same old kanivel
trife life

I'm a situational outburst but my nigga's think that I'm just cursed
fuck thirst I was born thirsty for murders and killings
and bitch niggaz who catch feelings let ya know that i don't burst healings
im stealing when im hugging, ya cold with the level 1 childhood fears
im the old school nighmare still a feared name in my streets that belongs to infedels
blood and sweat mixed in my footprints is coded in hell
you know me well
trife life

I biggie smalls since I need to polish my jewels
Drop the rhymes that breathe the abolished rules
I Gangsta, thug for life, gat in my arm attached to a knife
I bleed when it’s time to kill to hop my life
I Scarface, fuck Ya mayne I’m the legendary Cuban with light skin tan
Kick to ya gut my little friend with a shell drop that would just be ‘Damn’
I street ball niggaz when the street call nigga
I Cop feds move coke and drop heads
Jigger thicker than pump action with Jordans kicking gold diggers
I rob when I hock but when I spark, I just take money and mock
Biggie B’s on thy knees I’m the lead illusionist that started this fleet
I bleed when ya need hell I’ve spend a prison time nickel to a nickel another season
I skimask shit hotter than jihad, al-Qaida by the side of my jump, every reason
I’m da Escobar made by Nassir Jones
I’m da Gangsta, thugging, drinking smoking dodging stones
I’m the ladies man clubbin chrome with a diamond shinning forever
I hustle life, dope the bullet holes and some and move coke
It’s prophesy, I move trees, spin mix-tapes when the music bleeds
Middle finger up has changed rules and it’s a revolution and nothing is bigger
And when my time will come I know the sparks won’t say that god took a good nigga
look
trife life
gold digger nigga
2009 shaping ya bones
flooding ya stones nigga
trife life
yeh hypnotics
pumping, still pumping
life in music

2 comments:

Powered By Blogger