Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Yell Fire


Download

yelling fire
cold beat
let this fire pause brains nigga
still greedy
life's still miserable
honor this homey
here i go
it's green smoke with a hope for life to slow
I'm writing some shit with a hope that it can glow
spitting on the right curves to knock the low
I'm like a canister ready to blow
keep my runs up looking where my life got rough
like a shooting star flickering this stuff
This is life Mr.
Some luck that got stuck dumb fuck
for a second or two my life is ready to puff
shine inside with a flame ready to blame
with a tempted body and a soul to claim
empty handed with empty space in heart
enemies numb but still dark in the streets where i left my hock
too damn eluded when the shades that are all polluted
a past that's all saluted so damn rooted
but the melody of rhymes washes the past
true words! I would give up none to last
who would rest with the pain that can rip the chest
what's best? and what's worse?
only a moment can define what's trust
shit's like a tickle of dust
occasional lust from shine to rust
and they all come back when they all do that
i guess life's a circle of pain
yell fire when it's all insane
stay the same, kindness is weak homey just play the game
stay the same homey
you know
yell fire

devil in my punch with a jaw that can crunch
so it's metal for lunch and if you want hearts ya I got a bunch
loveless me the stone heart metal with a loveless beat
so it's my need with a low that can glow my greed
for freedom! who ain't free?
no religion no rules just one god who says 'trust is a tree'
well the roots are strong somehow my days are long
nights are short well in the hood life is hot
when the brain ain't soft I yell fire on the spot
shoot the jewels to make the time stop
rip the rhymes that can pause minds
I bring back times

free mind here
free thoughts
none can pause me, ever
it's life in the streets
dedicated my life to the ones who need me
I' ma live thru shit
I' ma glow thru darkness
Yo it's time to light the darkness

Yell Fire
Peace!

3 comments:

  1. dude you gota yell fire on stage

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow "loveless me the stone heart metal with a loveless beat
    so it's my need with a low that can glow my greed
    for freedom! who ain't free?
    no religion no rules just one god who says 'trust is a tree'
    well the roots are strong somehow my days are long
    nights are short well in the hood life is hot
    when the brain ain't soft I yell fire on the spot
    shoot the jewels to make the time stop
    rip the rhymes that can pause minds
    I bring back times"

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger