Monday, June 8, 2009

U Gotta Love It






It's all they want

give them what they need

Ain’t nothing seems harder to take

One day without ya and I can hardly stay awake

Insides sleeping, missing you and dreaming

Distance seems to just be reaming

Hearts reaping and pain is heaving

Nothing can compare shorty’s voice

Her duplication can leave god fragile on the dice

None can compare with the way she speaks, when I’m down the way she lifts

I’m on for fits, her soul’s a gift only one can have her love too much till blitz

Her stare is like the paused moment yeh it leaves me with the drips

She’s always gone in a way leaving me to spit and ya know it rips

Plus she keeps me real nice end of the day she is a real advice

Hock and my hammer are real tight but shorty’s love always feels right

Bringing love out of a thug, cosmos out of her love

And keeping it right when the need is plenty she keeps it light

That’s why shorty’s a real bite that tastes like chocolate and wine at night

Life with her is the real life but the world is blind and the distance always ignite

What belief a soul can have when all she wants is her nigga to trust her sight

She spends a day in the grim for the love she carries for the love of my rhyme

Tired at night all she wants is my voice from the prison to hold her tight

And she understands that I’m living the real life

fighting everyday for the love of my real wife

Her need is none but that’s a thug who knows what a woman want

She likes me bad and loves me crazy that’s what makes me hazy

Spark in the wind of change bringing love thru wind trailed

Shorty’s in the ghetto waiting for the time when her king be bailed

So she can shout in the hood make the corners make sound of god bless

For some low man to be back home soon with the spirits that he possess

That’s what the test is about

That’s what love is

Shorty

god bless to all women who keep their men loved

Keep waiting for their men who never come back

Don’t wait no more, go live a life that you deserve

You deserve a life too, better one

Shining in the ghetto, shinning in the hood

For all the thugs, to all the lovers

This goes out to all ya

This all you want

3 comments:

Powered By Blogger