Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fireflies




The grass is high and the pain is under
If I get high then these times will wonder
The hunger still lies inside the fire
And the pain is a passion built by a liar
The church bell rings in my ears
And Satan inside me weakens my fears
Life seems consumed by a notion
And the answer lies in the depth of an ocean
Now only a reason can save this seed
And only a sonnet is enough to make it bleed
The grey clouds are turning black
The endless rivers are turning back
Somewhere Mary plays that old guitar
Steps taken forward can be ceased by a war
Life seems consumed by a slow decay till death
There’s always a last rush of blood before the final breath

2 comments:

  1. U HAVE CHANGED...................ONLY NOW I LIKE U BETTER.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah,The Dead poet composing OR walking back to life?
    Beautiful...that's the word,no other word'll do justice..
    Saw one more hidden side;)

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger