Saturday, July 26, 2008

Deep As Death



Let’s cut the bullshit it’s time to snap back
Time is near, hear the bully bug ya fear with a new rap attack
Besides my hands are all tied up and you gag my jaw
I ma still rip fire when I ma loose free clutches with my claw
I ma black out like the lights off
and I ma shoot like the night’s off
I don’t do any tongue work if you know what I sell
Go murder some to be a killer cause only killers get glory in hell
Im as deep as your last breadth
Im as mean as your first death

Ya can get bend with the shit if you’re too close to thunder
U can get rained depending on what cloud your under
My state is why wait when you can have the talk outside
Inside I just hock eye to give a chill and heat frostbite
I don’t need my name up in the lights
Like the damn guns an’t the only reason for dead fights
If you an’t got desire and belief
Then you can’t kill the dead even if you can beef
There is a reason to live and a reason to die
You gota learn that the strong survive
Life’s a fruit worth the squeeze
and death’s the reason you sneeze
My soul is my man; if I go then he goes
I learned my lessons and its bro’s before hoes
I have seen so much death now life an’t the same
When you become a man it’s only when u can swallow the pain
If you wanna know what burns then just follow the rain
Time an’t an option for us so you can never complain
So why waste time since there is nothing to change
Live, learn and die and don’t waste time for love, shit is strange

I remember all the times when my mind was doped
Shit was so crazy and to god I hoped
Nothing stopped the storm while my ship was drowned
And I felt like my soul was buried in the ground
Something happened and it made me a man
Things changed for good and I made a new plan
Now I reminiscence about the times and Im out as a winner
Bitter deep under my smile, it’s how I always been but I never been a sinner
It’s part of my character and I won’t lose my style
My judgement won’t sail me down even if it’s a hell’s trial

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "I"is powerful enf to ashame life itself...

    Is "Ma soul's my Man.."Title?

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger