Thursday, June 19, 2008

Dissin Ya


Control your jealousies since I can control my temper
Cause im a stunner just like an 8mm in your temple

Don’t try to kick it like I do, nigga u use my stamps

Im old school prop, 20 years in the making, dissin hood amps

Where im from and where im going, shit you can’t take it

Im hard like a rock, a mechanical pistol, you can’t break it

I stay with my gag, when I hola on my nigga’s, they all hola back

Shit I write is not poetry nor is rap, it an’t even a dissin shit that you can call whack

Next time don’t speak without my permission

If you’re mad at me then fight me, shoot me, and give your hock a mission

If you can see me hurt then you an’t gonna ask no questions

I have buried bird nigga's in fields with no emotions

So tell me little fool who you try to imitate

Bullies go numb when they see me demonstrate

I can breathe till its ice but I can stand till its dry

Its my blood dripping down homey, cut yours to see if you can try

Im not dead so hell I don’t stand hearing lectures

When I go crazy even hood king can’t supply that many stretchers

Get off my line or you will find my clips running

Let me breathe four minute so I can ride again when im burning

So if you wanna scream my name then just keep on calling

Im right here like I was, you just gota keep on balling


When god calls you then you gota go home

If my time is close then I don’t want none to moan

I an’t got shit to prove to you so keep walking

There use to be a time when none was worried about the shit talking

If you find me offensive then I ma take it easily on your expenses

If you can drop a beat for me then I can say what you want me to with your senses

I never would have thought that I would see me out of control

Crazy head with a ghost but I still have the flow and i an’t selling my soul

What is to see in this crazy world when it spins, when it’s still?

Life flies in a moment but the fear can’t be a wall against my will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger