Friday, June 12, 2009

50


First day I planned a memory washout


Knew it wasn’t gonna be an easy thing so I just passed out


Kept it my thing but my spirit lashed out


Nobody was set to f*** with me or I would have bashed out



Second day I cleaned my closet and burned some hay


Smoke started rising as memory started to decay


Felt I didn’t needed it anymore, I ignored, I was so sure


Woke the next morning and f***** my head against the door



Broke a fight, hocked a knife and ripped till it bled up to a gore


Thought about it for a slick second and restarted like before


Marked X at the second day and went moon searching under the sun


Wasn’t sure of my life that was already f***** and only third day had begun



Fourth day kindness shook weakness and I broke a rule


I was a fool that I tried making my corners cool


I should have kept it warm, I should have let it harm


Now f*** the 50 day wham I’m done staying calm



Didn’t do a thing like I had planned to play


I counted numbers trying to look a positive way


What I say I blew an ounce of my mind now what would e say


My heart don’t even ache any more, it’s been dead from the first day



Fifth day I gave up sleeping, sixth came and I kept on bleeding


Seventh was a stir, I popped some pills and dreamed of holy tare


Eight, nine, ten and soon it was situation hard to pretend


Now a game looked serious, all the psycho shit was mysterious



Somewhere I was kept cool; I thank the angel that played a fool


She must have been hurt too but god knows what e do


Everything happens for a reason but nothing came my way


Lived 30 more and rules and shit had already made me grey



I can blame the world I was in but nothing would make a difference


Some say I’m ok but what the f*** is this mind asking for some reference


Fourteen fights 17 transgressions, hazed purple some m*********** on for regressions


Though it’s aggression but what the f*** does it matter for the sake of my confessions?



1 comment:

Powered By Blogger