Saturday, June 6, 2009

Suicidal



This is fire, honestly like death of a dynasty

Pretty sure it can inflame so don’t come near me

I’m burning, life is sore and I’m learning

I’m a f*** up and I keep it like that and I don’t think I be turning

Lessons of any kind can never be so blind

I can drink knowledge but still it wouldn’t change my mind

Like if I’m caged inside I wouldn’t let my emotions divide

There is always a distance that gravity can’t survive

Open your ears let me echo inside

Let me mould my words, these rhymes can’t be denied

Yeh I’m suicidal loaded with shrooms but I’m still untitled

Psychedelics in and I’m still so idle

Weed buzzing in and the fumes just rusting dry

But I ain’t stoned yet, I’m just getting high

Xtc can’t really help me I see dead walking

Alive not talking, another shot and brains are popping

Another one dropping, my hock waiting and my insides are knocking

Blood rushing fast and my situation is shocking

Time is paused and my spirits are sobbing

They know that this nigga is about to go

Nothing can stop it now, even if time would slow

Change surprises me every single day

When I walk hell I’m puzzled by the steps I lay

Walking hard I never thought that I’ll be knocking hard

But this is me from negative to positive still rocking hard

Still knocking picture hanged by the gates to lord

As time regresses my god just blesses

Soul progresses and my heart confesses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger