Friday, May 22, 2009

Reaper's Heart



I can’t get a load of peace but sometimes all I need is little silence

So I ma smoke purples and spread some violence

So I can exhale and inhale again, all I need is little quiet

So I can let the pain push against pain real tight

Whip stays vigorous for change so let me change my lines

Not write nonsense but let me switch with times

I talk with the dead so let me talk some with ya living

If my blunts not killing then dead would be willing

I know that shit sounds weird but it just for your ear

A lot of you can listen but you just can’t really hear

God knows what I believe in so I get high for no finitude of reason

Just me touching earth in a dark room with the haze that reminds me of the season

Fumes that won’t leave a minute and thoughts that see no limits

Anger like lava that is cold with no bounds of heat stored that never emits

I don’t wanna sleep, I got my title on the street

I do wanna rest but not die in my dream with horror's beef

I might be low but why should I show hell why should ya know

It’s just my thing hell why should I slow, just let it flow

I’ ma dance under the moonlight, work on a blaze fight

Hard times will percolate but I gota stay in sight

Moving in a hurry thinking time is slow preserving from a long time

Keeping my honor mine I gota watch my back, know this, the sun will shine

So what should be the answer? I don’t even question now

Stop messing with my head, take a break, no notion now

Living like old Forest Gump some say I can’t be that dumb

my life is f*****, don’t you know that I’m really numb?

Why ya jabbing? I can see ya ass tapping

This free world got you covered up so ya clapping?

You don’t know what the f*** I been through

Don’t mock my shit; this whack has already hit ya

Ya speechless, drowned, emotionally crowned

I know you; your whole fag army has lost its ground

Don’t turn trying to hit me, I know you dog

I know your moves; ya groves are older than your spark

Oh you got a spark, ya you need light years just to get in my park

I’m bruised, battered, got hit hard and I’m pretty much shattered

Guess I’m still standing with my heart not beating, it’s clattered

I know ya flattered, you think I’m weak like ya just got it measured

You can’t shoot ya wit, I’m repellent and my rhymes are leisured

My times are not parking neither my rhymes are made for album dropping

I’ll play Nasir Jones, Biggie, Kiss and Panero till my tape is popping

Old rush is like diamond so I’m not album shopping

I don’t care who the best is but my shit ain’t never topping

You talk lame and ya look like tony, ya so phony

Steroid shot but still bony pretty much covered up like a coney

Let me take you back to 99 by that time my rhymes were mine

No copy no monopoly I was chasing rush of a younger time

Age 14 and rock n roll was my thing, played it so I could sing

Dream died and colors arrived, I painted my heart out but my colors were blind

By the time I was 16, jinx was my thing chasing path I couldn’t find, I was out of my mind

Years past and lot went fast and I was 18, I had lived longer and I was fainting

I knew I would write life but fire was debating

Shit burned my life twice and what was left were pages I call ‘fireflies’

Hid that shit underground, lit one blunt and my purples drowned

Pen started bleeding but none could rip a sound

Age 19 and love was found, it was real, I gave it my heart and I choked by fear

Truth fried and none survived but I didn’t even dropped a tear

I was one year older but I lived a life that was one age colder

Knew so much, said so much and heard so much, none I told her

365 nights and days I was in the grim but I became a soldier

Now that I’m colder, it’s not cold shoulder

You think I’m just numb but I’m just 21

I still got questions, I’m still searching answers

Money comes and goes and I’m not trying to be a banker

I’m still weird and it ain’t a thing I ever feared

Now shit flows easy but I never really sheared

I love it the way it is yo I never gonna change

You think it’s strange? I can buck 17’s even when I’m out of range

That’s not a story dog, that’s just a page, that’s not poetry but just my rage

If I’m in a cage, I’ll do 50’s again till I can really mage and it’s not your stage

It’s like work without wage never a thing for a sage

Go figure life out 7 days breathing, just try and stay awake

I’m not a fool you wanna venerate

It's not so cool when ya wanna see shit levitate

Life is an ocean with no easy shores, you gota navigate

Figure out shit with future just to enumerate and remember past for present to numerate

You wanna do some then put your mind to it and really gravitate

Nothing is easy so why should god even set it straight?

2 comments:

  1. thats fire man thats tight
    thats the way to write
    keep it G

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats not fire
    Yg sucks...boooooooo
    its true story uncle barney

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger