Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Purples

When I light a Dutch the fumes just start hailing

If I’m playing with the wind the colors just start sailing

The greens make me honest and the purples dissolve me

The fumes just buzz in and out and the clouds just evolve me

Yo I’m implying a whole new shit so the change will come

Flyest shit, it’s the sickest shit that will ever be done

If I leave it when I’m half way thru I know

The spirits that possessed me will never let me go

You think it’s weird but it’s what smokes the air

A room that’s quiet with a body and the soul that wouldn’t care

Life ain’t sincere but at least death is what you hear it is

At least you have it in your arms just like the last breath is

Why confuse, ain’t none of ya better now

So f*** life cause ain’t none of this matter now

Some love to die, no poison no over bleeds can make a difference

I’m not the only one, yo there are plenty ya can blink for some reference

Life ain’t under my influence like femes not simplest

Weed can only over stretch still it’s just for f****** up stress

Ya can’t even test, the much ya can be hazed can never be best

Sometimes sympathy can amuse many

Love’s quality can’t digest any

You know too much ain’t never enough

So let’s light another one and why give a f***


It’s a zone , ya gota be proud of yourself

Dig deep and see what you can knock out of yourself

Last few years shit got so serious

that it got so hard for you to laugh through tears

but still god’s not dead and faith’s still here

and ya can love again just to burn your fear

shit don’t just happens but shit happens for a reason

feel me B cause a change comes every season

hate can never be equal to the love

when your broken and down then you can only rise above

struggle is the name of the game you gota put it in your mind

first cut and first love are the deepest so why are we all so blind?


Sometimes you need to be crazy that’s how you can let it out

There are different kinds of feelings even silence needs to shout

Why blame it on the air if the femes were struggling

You can be a man and change the world if you’re bubbling

Needs are many and soon you get plenty, who really cares about wealth?

you can’t change the world unless you change ya self

tough is the life so giving up ain’t never an option

if David can kill Goliath then how can giants be a problem?


My purples have yanked my soul out of my body

Air is heavy and cold and with warmth of the smoke I think about Shorty

How she keeps me calm and in her arms the world seems to drown

My purples sometimes take me there and it just keeps me strong

I look up at the pearly gates and see my life, it flashes

I see myself in the arms of my ma and my swag lashes

Life in clashes is better than death in the arms of pashes

Still purples, still hazed out and it still bleed like it’s just laced out

Life with a struggle is married to chuckle and it just gazed out

Looking for sympathy shit just paced out

Colorblind but still making assumptions like purple doubt

Blue for femes and yellow for cowards, pink for lovers to ya my affection forwards

Black is my heart and white for peace but grey is my thief

Spiritual with every beat, it’s my red and it just loves to bleed

But when the smokes in and it’s too warm inside it just chills my swag

None can duplicate my purples, they my answers that questions can’t nag


2 comments:

  1. how many minutes you took to write these lines. tell me soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. It depends....
    I generally freestyle on some joint..in other words...music...

    never takes that long....

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger