Thursday, May 22, 2008

In The Air Tonight


No matter if I bleed I make my own lines so when the heart beats, it leads to the right rhymes
Purple clouds turn grey, when my man smokes weed, he generally brings out my only pray
And I go hard for a man who burns like a chimney
We can burn the world down if he can feel it all in me.
Life’s full so I ma hate it in the worst way
Run a war with the world and I ma start it with this first day

I’ll fly like a kite so to keep the fears tight for the end of the light
Hope for a warm night holding on a palm tight keeping my calms right
And I wanna warn now, all who keep their heads bow
Straighten up for this life so to respect your arms now

It’s crazy when it rains and it’s hazy when the wind blows
Somebody’s getting shot with no honours and only god knows
Walk with a death wish if you wanna hold tight
Keep the fear from the fall to keep your sole bright

Some kids live in misery, choosing guns for luxury
Giving pumps for the bumps and looking D’s for the surgeries
Some do the hard way and some win with their lucky charms
Some fight for their dear life and some fall by the heavy arms

God knows what boils in my head
It’s a woof of a million Rottweiler’s that some dread
My homeys in the hood getting hold on a strong desire
They know I don’t rap, hell I got balz to spit fire
And I try my best to bump off my anger when I unleash my thunder
Living on an easy road I try to catch the toughest waves when I wonder

A heart full of misery and a mind full of history
I ma gonna go war life and I ma solve this mystery
Hell’s up on my way so I wanna know a lot of things,
It’s like the rivers flow but the water sinks

Eagle in the dark sky flying with the damaged wings
Keeping the clouds low to maintain its staggered links
A Kid in the war, learning to survive and guns raining shells but his innocence is alive
Lines in the field trying to divide but it’s a war for an end even god can’t revive

The cell is like hell and the ages just can’t tell nigga
None can stay same so the change can be felt nigga
My homeys are raised on some other shit, none can sell nigga
It’s my privilege that I can feel from them what they felt nigga

It was a bullet from a barrel of devil that went thru my homey’s temple
If I could travel time, I would unload that gun and it‘ll all be ample
No haze, no liquor can take me high and make me drip quicker
Pain is the best crack to get back to make the haze thicker
No guns, no hocks can ever help my hands to break some locks
I got a mentality that is ruled by my third eye so be ready for shocks
My heart an’t weak and my mind is Mystic River
The flow is slick and the its depth can make some shiver
I ma hustler and I hustle hard
Ya can never defend if u can’t guard
Somebody somewhere don’t want me to drop
Some shit they were involved in that they can’t pop
They think they are locked up from the shit they can’t cop
They should have known that life an’t a free ride that they can hop
I haven’t made myself all alone in my streets
My homey were always involved in all my deeds
So don’t bring their name up in the shit u do
I’ll bleed for my thugs no matter if you are [you know who]
If You wanna play games then you gota learn to ream
It’s gota be a war if you can seize against a real being
You know that I have seen a real dream
and I don’t give a f*** if u got a real team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger