Sunday, May 4, 2008

Freestyle


PARENTAL ADVISORY-EXPLICIT CONTENT

FREESTYLE RAP BATTLE

Dj hits for 30 seconds but I bought him with some coke packets-

So borrow balz from somebody and swing with ur tennis rackets.

Don’t think I ma hear his music, I am here to bite you-

till you start to cry and feel like da fight’s thru.

Wait any longer and your legs will fall and you’ll start to crawl-

I ma hit your roots to wipe you like da great Berlin wall.

They don’t do any more fights facially.

So if u planning a return then u can suck my basically.

Don’t use your vocabulary against me.

I make oxford think when I use the damn mind of G.

If you’ll bring your backup, it will stay in queue-

Anything you think against me will be used against you.

You said you got soldiers, hell- bring them too-

I’ll knock anybody whose stands between me and you.

Did u mention an army who looks pumped by steroids?

Hell they look like the fella’s who been raped by deprives.

Don’t think I jump with the clips in my basement-

I fling them out in open fields with full amazement.

Step in and bring your damn ass, real cheesy, I’ll flip it real sleazy-

It an’t easy, my punishment is not severe it’s too greasy.

U wanna rock, I ma rock ur brains and load em,

When I be ready, be comfortable to get a hold man.

When I shout, ya won’t get down with ur luck hack-

Ya be in trouble with my punch attack and ya know ya can’t dodge that.

I been a problem, still I ma be a trouble ya get that-

Before ya even move, ya be blow and ya can’t bet that.

Nigga go pee, hit a nigga like a MC-

ya got some style but ya still can’t pop it like G.

Smoke the hood then smoke ur Dutch-

Race ur turbo Beetle but make sure ya blow the clutch.

Ya don’t wanna be like me, selling crack and busting back-

I know u like being me, stayin high but yo cant f*** stack.

Leave me alone, don’t follow where my shit goes, I an't missing pimpin hoes-

Smoke ur widgets and knock ur foes, for me u an’t a bitch, ur like da damn sows.

Im used to be called a dysfunctional bastard-

I ma pump ur ass like I always pump a dastard.

Don’t say my shit is whack, I know its passé-

But the truth is out here and ya be chased by a Nazi.

U won’t know when I steal so why to search ur damn pockets-

I will toss ur shit-head roots out of hood like da NASA rockets.

If Ya c me in da club,

I carry double colt so u’ll show me some love.

If Ya c me in my street,

I ma be ready to drive my M16, ya just bring some heat.

Ya c me in your street,

I be holding my AK now nigger get ready to get beat.

Then come to my bed,

hell I sleep with a RPG that won’t bleed but blow ur head.

After all this ya can check my grave,

I will sleep with a Tommy G and never be a slave.

2 comments:

  1. U shud sing this dude, this is ass kicking freestyle.............................

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think im gonna use it against sum punks.....good job homey....

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger