Monday, September 22, 2008

Havoc Flute



[Verse 1]
His whole life has been a sacrifice
So if u want help, no need to ask him twice
It’s all about pain.......what about it?
It’s in his veins like his vows and none can doubt it
It an’t physical and it’s his favourite drug
When he get high, he an’t easy to buck
This got my head over heals
Mind shakes and this shit gives me chills
This is my favourite drug 2, the shit so serious
An’t nothing deeper than this, shit is mysterious

When he's in the zone, an’t nothing can bring him down
If he spits fire, homey he can burn the whole town
Mind is a devil's playground and I’m the phantom
I an’t the saint so don’t trust me, I’m close to Satan
It’s the time to learn the art of the war
So I ma ask you, is ur end still some far?
This is me with the tunes of the havoc flute
So forgive me if this sounds a little rude

His the boss of bosses but he don’t give out the orders
There are shooters in hood but he an’t got no borders
He an’t gonna drop a tear if he couldn’t finish another year
His hard thug with no fear and he bangs with crystals, stuff is clear
His confused and high just to flip the ashes
Time an’t for everybody so he hoops with the street bashes
They say patience is the verge of the game
F*** patience cause he an’t selling his name
So don’t ask me who the thug and where he at
His right here, Just show him where the love is at


[verse 2]
He sell drugs and it don’t mean that he don’t know the meaning of love
It an’t the end of it cause he an’t god, his just blessed by the forces from the light above
So don’t judge him cause he got a hard love and his a hard thug
So if you an’t there then leave him alone and let the lord judge
He got his angles switching and he don’t want his seeds missing
But he knows that his gota go and the end is near so he an’t hissing

Few people are true to him and rest are still suing him
Like he gives a f*** even if the devils are ruining him
The walls keep closing in and the blades are dirking in
None left to make him speak and yes he been hurting in
Somebody loves him and loves you too
Some god above him is the same god above you

It’s based on lighting a blunt like I made a couple ends and lost a couple friends
So you can never judge the pain cause the struggle never ends
Here is a little story about some shit that don’t stop
Somebody popping chrome and don’t want me to pop
I’m like eighties time dark like the time before the sun shine
That was then and this is now, an’t nobody dropping by the drop of a dime
My aim is to get u open to think about the blood drops spilled
If you still wanna go and pop it, just think how many more be killed

Things stay fine when the mind stays blind
But when the rain comes that’s when the pain comes
Two wrongs don’t make us fit but we equal though
Hearts a reaper a mo but the mind is even deeper ya know
Lungs collapsed and all burned by hemp
But this is life and we make it by the years of temp
I thought the strings were loose but they just got tight
And I thought I was blind but I just got my sight


[Verse 3]
Time flies and shit can’t be done to get an hour back
All I need is a f****** minute to make ya believe that my heart is black
I an’t no p**** so don’t think you can beat me down
Ya wanna war? Hit me with a hammer to dump my body where it can’t be found

Ya can’t really kill me faggot, I’m already dead
So u can shout my f****** name, no one really gives a head
Light would still shine even if I’m 6 feet under
Hell you can scream on my coffin like I give a f*** to wonder

I never wrote a line that belonged to my internal man
So this is for you homey, dead list just got another fan
Guess you're gone but your spirit is still hard
Keeping me alive for all the times I was not
The nigga goes home to find some rest in his sheets
But his homeys shouting and waiting “this nigga should rest in peace”
Guess he don’t belong here, the hood is wild now
Good get bad now, cops are in and the cases won’t be filed now

His hammer is still loaded but its hidden, buried in some graveyard
Guess he knows he gonna die and he gota carry his grey heart
My goose pumps are really numb so I can’t feel what ya really need
You know it’s really pain and it got me high even without the damn weed

They gota kill me if they think they wanna harm you
Bury my physical and leave no air with their lams flu
I’m a grown man; I got my life in my own hands
I know the snakes and I know where it all stands

5 comments:

  1. dude it is damn gd......nd dnt tk dez things too mch so dat dey cn blow u...if dey hv frnz den dnt tk tensin we homies r here...dats y wel cald broz...nd if sm one do mre interfer den tel dem bro code 27.....if sm one piks hammr to beat u den we bros hv our AK-47 to beat dem up....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aagDamn Reen, u pissed all over the commercial thing again. ur getting better and better, this old skul stuff is gonna be everywhere sooner then later!

    "They gota kill me if they think they wanna harm you
    Bury my physical and leave no air with their lams flu
    I’m a grown man; I got my life in my own hands
    I know the snakes and I know where it all stands"
    Gota be someone here, god knows who

    but this is deep as always and this Verse gota be my fav---"Things stay fine when the mind stays blind
    But when the rain comes that’s when the pain comes
    Two wrongs don’t make us fit but we equal though
    Hearts a reaper a mo but the mind is even deeper ya know
    Lungs collapsed and all burned by hemp
    But this is life and we make it by the years of temp
    I thought the strings were loose but they just got tight
    And I thought I was blind but I just got my sight"
    somethin about it man-It's simply u, all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody loves him and loves you too
    Some god above him is the same god above you....
    dude u did poetry wid rap...yaar itz damn gd....
    nd itz totaly diff 4m oder...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Reen!!!!!!!!!!!!It's gota mean somethin...!!!!!!!
    It sure sounds rude "This is me with the tunes of the havoc flute
    So forgive me if this sounds a little rude"

    There are no names!!!!!!
    Anyway if it's about lines then I would go with this one..."So don’t ask me who the thug and where he at
    His right here, Just show him where the love is at"

    And also this one.."Things stay fine when the mind stays blind
    But when the rain comes that’s when the pain comes"
    Rest is al ghetto....!!!!;)

    Just kidding:)....Don't know how u rit this....Keep writing since I be checkin....!
    God bless!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey dude,dis one is d best of d lot.u r gettin better nd better with each day.every tym i read u i think that dis one is d best and u can't get any better but u prove me wrong every tym.and believe me i want to get proved wrong each nd every tym.gr888888888888 going man.u deserve accolades

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger